Penguins of Madagascar It's Never Come To This Until Now

Col_Skipper posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 10:11PM
Skipper reporting in at 1800 hours:

It's come to my attention that after the day of Monday June 14th I have booted FCS Greg aka ggreen2795 off my team due to the fact of his comments and such....

I have never done that in MY LIFE!..And I honestly think it was the right thing to doo..If you had a team mate saying he wanted to kill his commanding officer would you still allow him on the team??

I ask you that but do not answer it..answer it in your head...

@Greg: You can think of me what you want but you will never run me down!..I follow the Penguin Credo and I will not allow an ex memeber to have a chance at trying to make me look bad...IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

In future more...for those of you who even TRY to do something like that...(this is to the ones who are qualified as being onmy team in the future)..It's not going to work...because I will do the same..unless you have personal issues i will allow an honrable discharge..but note i will not tolorate what just happened again!..

Here is the list now of my team in order:
General Lynn Cassady
Lt. Col. Kowalski
MJR. Kam (Kowalski's mate)
Lt. Henry
Scd. Lt. Penguin G
Lt Justin
Lead Sgt. Rico
First Petty Sgt. Becca
Scnd. Sgt. SPKR
First Officer Private

that is all,

Thank you,

col. Skipper
last edited on Jun 16, 2010 at 11:58PM

Penguins of Madagascar 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fun123fun said…
i will never do that to you! if i do you can do anything you want to do to me
over a year ago Flana_2 said…
laugh
XDXD
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
ok so if Greg is off the team so.......CAN I JOIN THE TEAM?! PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAS­SSE­?! CAN I?!,CAN I?!,CAN I?!,CAN I?!,CAN I?! IM REALLY GOOD AT LISTENING! PLEASE! IM BEGING! *BENDS DOWN AND BEGS* PLEASE! IM DIEING HERE *SHOWS MY WEAPONS* SEE IM REALLY GOOD AT HANDLING MY BAZOOKA AND MY BLOODY SWORDS! PLEASE CAN I JOIN?! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­ASS­SSE­?!
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
@Lzk94pzpom: Didn't you read his foum on now accepting new recruits?..
over a year ago ThatDarnHippo said…
smile
He deserved it.
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
Hmm..It's not my fault he said what he said...and I have never done that before in my whole career while doing this!
over a year ago Reilly06 said…
Can I join?
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
Skipper, im a fan of you and i would never do anything that could ever hurt you. i would hurt myself if i ever thought of doing that. and would go into hidding and never return. or jump off a cliff. (im in such a bad mood right now its not even funny) anyways, never in my life would i say anthing, think anything, or even impily anything. you have my word
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
worried
Please can I join Skipper?
over a year ago Reilly06 said…
Your 100% loyel & nice hearted 2 do that. Sweet! Take SPKR689 on the team!
smile
heh heh.....Reilly06 im already on the team
over a year ago Maurice01 said…
I read that quiz and it looked so impossible!
rainy
@Lt_Kowalski: ok i got lazy for reading the whole thing ok?! *reads it again clearly* oh....aww man! so i just begged like a wimpy weak penguin just for nothing?!
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
angry
Blech! I'd never join u, I remember that, oh yeah, I HATE U!!
angry
@ Col_Skipper: YOU WILL DIE!!!
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
Harsh...
dude,chill...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
zzz
imma confused... whatevs.
sad
Sorry, in times like this I usually feel a sudden rush of anger, I'm acting like a sociopath! Hehe. It's probably my fear of being killed slowly, I'm just dark and morbid like that, besides, 'YOU WILL DIE!' is my motto, it's on my profile too
no need for murder attepts. just back away and i wont have to throw these tomatoes.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
tongue
Poor Greg. Well, he shouldn't have done that. Phht.
laugh
@SPKR: Tomatoes don't stop me, only guns
big smile
fine........a gun that shoots tomatoes
over a year ago fun123fun said…
tomatos? relly?
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
Relly, really?

And you booted one of your team-mates off the team? Booted? Off? Team? Team-mates? Of?

I'm shocked...
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
You know... he pushed me to do that.
hmmm
fine....if you no liky tomatoes i have something much worse....how about (wait im too bored to be funny) and this is going off topic.....again..........
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
angry
SKIPPER!!! YOU ARE REPEATING YOUR SELF WITH THE PAST!!!! CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT!!!! I CAN!!!!
over a year ago GabyRocks01 said…
i have glasses and i still can't see good but i look good xD
last edited over a year ago