Penguins of Madagascar PoM in "real life" stories....

JediPenguin16 posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 10:44PM
Our real lives. *shuuder* horrid things XD.
Okay, most of us here are slightly obessesed wiht PoM....this is the forum where you can tell funny, sad, semi-funny, strange, or any kind of stories about how this has affected you in "real life"
Can be little or humongeous. Heck, you can talk about a dream you had with the PoM people in it if you want!
I will start.
*ahem*
I have a job at an eating place. I was wiping tables when I heard an all-too-familar laugh from behind me. A Dolphin laugh, but not just any dolpihn....
I spun around fully expecting to see Dr. Blowhole in his cybernetic villianous glory and segway-ness.
Geuss who I saw.
A super-model-type blonde girl, still laughing, her head thrown back as she guffawed, convulsing in joy over what ever her not-too-bright looking friends were saying.
Yep. There exists an attractive female blonde human who laughs just like Dr. Blowhole.
True story.

Penguins of Madagascar 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
But try to censor anything that might be inaproproiate, like something you woudln't tell a thirteen-year old, per say.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
did you think it was blowhole for a sec?
laugh
Yes. It scared me. I was like "Oh crud, he did it, he overthrew the world, we are all his servants now..." XD
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I just heard the weather man on tv say "the ring of fire". Just now, and it's in the U.S.! *runnning in circles* OH MY GOSH!!!!!OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA D- *runs into pole*
laugh
LOlz XD ROTFL
Don't worry, the media would have said "Hoop of heat", if we were in any real trouble XD.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
You know the Ring of Fire is a gigantic ring of Volcanoes, encircling the Pacific Ocean fro Japan to the U.S.
As for experiences, not much yet, except it inspired me to write FanFiction. Love that stuff. :P