Penguins of Madagascar MAN! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! X( :(

penguinfan123 posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 10:40PM
Hello. this is Penguinfan123. I am sick and tried of the people here! I don't really like this site anymore. I do really like my friends here. they are so nice to me. thank you my friends. Thespikedtutrle,Emocupcake,Lovelife324 and PenguinXXX. before i really go. I just wonna say if Rico is around here. please Emocupcake tell Lovelife324 that Rico is here online. i will tell you the real turth about why i am leaving on the comments. I don,t like to leave my friends here. GoodBye from Penguinfan123

Penguins of Madagascar 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
rainy
Beacuse, People are not nice to me. and sometimes i find people that lie! X( I don,t like it. sometimes you people don,t even reply my comments on Fourm. you ...just ingore me..that's all.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
crying
I don't know what too say, except don't leave please! We all need to stick together, if this is ever going to work. Since you know what it;s like to be mistreated, you can stay and be nice to those who are in your similar stiuation! YOu can help the site get better by helpung fix the problems by setting a good exapmple! D: But please stay!
rainy
I am sorry i can,t! I am trying being nice. but no one will not let me give me a chance.
over a year ago Maurice01 said…
WHAT!!! Don't go! Your awesome! Please don't leave! :(
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Dont do this again! Everyone has comments that get ignored, except maybe the penguins. Just make yourself heard! Im sure people arent just ignoring you.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
look, i dont want to have to go through this again, it doesnt matter if your comments get ignored, like penguinangle said, so many comments on here are ignored, you could write a book about them! dont leave, ppl do care, but dont get upset over one thing, when there are millions, yea then i can see someone leaving, but i also cant let you go XD Skippers orders. he said to make sure NO ONE leaves. remember the penguin credo? never. swim. alone.
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
crying
What??? Are u leaving? You... don't... stay please... you're so nice to me..
And i meant don't leave
rainy
SKPR689: LISTEN! I don,t care! -_- The truth. i have no boyfriend in my hole life. some people can lie on fanpop. i wish i was the nicest person on earth so everyone can talk about me ( but i DON,T want anyone talking about me like i think i am ugly or something like that. and MARLENE AND SKIPPER ARE NOT INLOVE. -_- ( Witch i am so mad about ) THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS YOU GOT IT PEOPLE!? and NO i am NOT a fangirl of any the penguins. i am just a fan. they are just cool penguins that's all. and I don,t like myself anymore. no one thinks i am pertty. and i DON,T think Rico is my perfect match. he will think i will be ugly cuse i am a person or something. and i think Rico will never come on fanpop. cuse i don,t see him on fanpop. if you think i don,t make sence go ahead and tell me and i don,t care! :(( .....
wait.....i never wrote anything about Skilene :\ or that that your ugly (which if ppl say that they are just jerks dont belive them) look, im no merical worker, im trying to stay. :( i hate when ppl leave. and if ppl say that you look good with Rico, just say to stop and if they dont listen, do something about it. you can be a strong girl but you have to prove that you are. i know you and you can be. and we all care about you. we just cant help it if you dont belive me. i have been gone for two days and i dont know what went on here. so just be yourself and dont listen to what ppl say. you are who you are and if they cant accept it, their not your friend
rainy
:(( i know. but...Rico has already been taken by a doll. i know people your just going to say is..It's just a doll. well RIco is ok to me. and I don,t Like the thing about MARLENE AND SKIPPER! X( Well I like Rico cuse he's almost like me. but not. but just a cool Penguin that's all ...ok ?
hmmm
um do you know me? i cant stand Skilene. if that happend i wouldnt watch the show (dead true) but just crazy fans make me angry. but i just have to live with that like they have to live with me liking Skipper/Lola. its just life. and that is that.
rainy
-_- i don,t like Lola. shes just a doll. what in the fishcakes is wrong with Skipper? It's just a Doll.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
heart
i know its a dolll i dont know what he sees in her! rico should meet other people (blush)

last edited over a year ago
smile
He should meet me? :) kaboom? I want a bomb.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
over a year ago nia0990 said…
laugh
im only new but i feel sorry for you i mean you seem a relly nice girl xoxo
smile
Thanks. Nia0990
over a year ago Reilly06 said…
You cant leave! I barely know you but I hate to see fans leaving this place!
smile
I already said that you're pretty, penguinfan123! :)
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
dont leave! i wont ignore you if i have, cuz i dont know if i hav...have i?
hmmm
well im living with your opinion, most of my friends like other stuff but idc and you should just learn to ignore it or live with it. just be yourself they dont like it......then (didnt i say this already?)
sad
@SPKR689: I don,t understand :( @PenguinXXX: Thank you.