Penguins of Madagascar This... is...(sparta?) disturbing...

ggreen7295 posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 08:46AM
Ok... So Dr. Blowhole Experinced to worst of online... It's... getting... *Sigh* How can I explain this? He got... Abused.

Mysterious Mist: Hay Dr. Thanx for the add.

Doctor Blowhole: What is with you? Leave me alone! I got a wife you know!

Mysterious Mist: You don't want to talk to me? Come on I will never leave if you don't hehe

Mysterious Mist: I don't care! I'll kill that b***h! Your mine now!

Doctor Blowhole: You are crazy! Stop falowing me! It was bad enoff you were on fanpop!!!

Mysterious Mist: Hehe, but Doctor you and I were made for eachother. I love evil, you love evil. I love dolphins and your so sexy

Doctor Blowhole: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Mysterious Mist: See just right back good boy. now lets talk.

Mysterious Mist: Come on talk back to me. please *leans next to you*

Doctor Blowhole: GET AWAY!!!!! LAST WARNNING!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Mysterious Mist: Awww blowy whats wrong? You seem angry at me.

Doctor Blowhole: Hay...um, yeah...I am upset......its aaa..my friend. You know.......you added him.......He needs a GF....how bout you...date him instead? Ok?

Mysterious Mist: Aww.......ok anything for you baby. *Kisses* I'll give him a try. But you are still mine!

... Ladies and Gentelmen... and... animals, We found, The craziest, Fan girl, on Fanpop/Myspace. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN A KOWALKSI FAN GIRL!!!

Penguins of Madagascar 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Not only that... but she sent him... "pictures." If you know what I mean...
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
EEEWWW!!!!! GOD! What kind of dude or gal does that?! It's so immature!!! GOOD HEAVENS!! I hope Zeus punishes he for good or even turn her into a pine tree!! NO--- an old HAG!!!
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Lightning Thief?
mischievous
Anyway, that's what you get for have a sexy voice and skin that's surprisingly pleasent to the touch!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Someone REALLY did that?! Tell me someone reported them.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
OMIGOSH THAT PERSON IS A FREAK! PLEASE SOMEONE SEND HER TO JAIL-but not next to my old jail cell there reserving it for me if they find me(again) and i dont want to be living next to her!
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Damn this fangirl is crazy I feel sorry for Dr. Blowhole... Oh wait till Nori finds out about this O_O
nori will probaly rip any fangirl/fanboy to shreds if they stand less than 50 meters away from blowhole
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
I am still freaked out.
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
i will so kill her,im serious...i will so kill the s*** out of her....
for once in my life i feel sorry for blowhole (no offense)
sad
shes already ruining my life! what am i suppose to do?!
over a year ago MMF_OO7 said…
crying
Sorry!Sorry! I am so sorry! My sister is just not well! I am so sorry! I tried to get her off! I really tried! I am Sorry! She does not listen to me! So very sorry!
last edited over a year ago
wait....she your SISTER?! O_O
crying
Yes! I am so sorry! I tried to stop her! She pushed me into the closet and lucked it!
smile
....*simles* its ok at least shes not gonna bother him again...
i forgive you...
rainy
Um I can not tell a lie. She will not stop till she gets what she wants. It happend before.
sad
what are we all going to do?! this is messed up! i got nothing! if only someone can help all of us with our problem....
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Super-creepy....I cannot find the words..>.<
Makes me want to apolagize to the Kowalski fangirls for thinking they were nuts XD.
@ MMF_007 -And I thought I had problems wiht my siblings....*shudder*
over a year ago Maurice01 said…
Ya :D
OH! Idea! We could od a massive report of her. Like everytime she says somthing. we flag her as innnaprppriate. SHe might make more accounts, but MMF_007 could find out wihc ones and then we could get her banned forever off of Fanpop. Idk what to do about the Myspace stuff...D:
i mean how are we gonna get rid of her so that me and blowhole can live evilly happily ever after once again!
hmmm if we find out where she live i can come for her in the night and the next day the police find her body floating in a river
mischievous
i love that idea! xD
mischievous
*pulls out lightsabers*
We could make it a "clean cut"
GIMME A LIGHTSABER!
big smile
*gives giant red lightsaber and a bag of SURGAR*
XD let's do this thing. XD
May I have some sugar? *puppy dog eyes*
@k4k SURE! *hands you bag of sugar* ITS MANIAC TIME! MWHAHAHAHAHA *turns on red lightsaber and jumps outta window* crap i gotta remember that my room's 2 stories high up....anyways ONWARDS MY FRIENDS! *starts digging hole to nowhere* IM NEARLY AT THE BRIGDE TO TARABITHIA!

hmmm im gunna find a fangirl who's crazyer than her so i can kill two people!
over a year ago fun123fun said…
comes in out of the blue im in this gets bow and arrow
JOIN US THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! WE MUST TRACK DOWN THESE GIRLS! *gasp!* i know why suddenly this fangirl is out, remember i said i was making a fangirl zoo and jedi made a fanart of it where blowhole RELEASED THE FANGIRLS! *gasp* its all blowhole fault for making those girls escape, tsk tsk tsk
over a year ago Kowalskirocks77 said…
zzz
ONWARD AND UPWARD! Or downward, err, somerthing. It's 5 in the morning, and t cant think straight.
LETS GO LEFTWARD!cuz thats the way to MCdonalds and i gotta coupon for a free big mac
wOOt!! So we stop and get cheeseburgers, and then lets go whatever diretion my nose can smell fangirl. (im wolf, rmembr?? dats meeeee!! I has wings!!)
*Howls loudly* I SMELL FANGIRL!!! RIGHTWARD MY FRIENDS!!
BUT I WANNA GO LEFTWARD! MCDONALDS IS TO THE LEFT AN-oh nevermind my coupon expired so LETS GO RIGHTWARD! can i random hobo called pickle join us please? I MET HIM ON DA STREET!
smirk
Sure! I like hobos! RIGHTWARD IT IS!! COME MY FRIENDS!...and random hobo... w00t hobos are cool!!
over a year ago kawalskilover said…
Thats not crazy. Thats beond crazy!!!!