Penguins of Madagascar Get ready for new episodes on June 19: Can't Touch This/Hard Boiled Eggy

SJF_Penguin2 posted on Jun 10, 2010 at 04:58AM
According to TV Guide's website, two new episodes will be airing on Saturday, June 19:

-- "Can't Touch This": The penguins help their sheep pal relocate to a farm so he can be away from kids with sticky hands.

-- "Hard Boiled Eggy": The penguins need to reverse the effects of their training on Eggy to appease his mom.

Both these episodes sound like fun, especially the Eggy one. The brief moment in "Snakehead!" showing Eggy talking of military strategy was funny enough, but a full episode with this seems even better!

Penguins of Madagascar 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
I knew eggy was gonna have a episode like this.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Eggy one sounds cool. The sheep one sounds a little lame though. I could be wrong though. P of Mad hardly ever disappoints.
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
crying
Aww I'm gonna miss it....I'll be on a plane when they air
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
@EmoCupCake: Are you flying with JetBlue? You can still watch Nickelodeon on a mini TV if you are.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
YAY! happiness♥
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
But Eggy is so cute actin like Skipper
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
I've since come across another description for the "Can't Touch This" episode which reveals that the sheep's name is Randy.

I have also read someone's comment somewhere that said that Nickelodeon is running commercials for six new episodes coming in the month of June. Can anyone confirm this? It would be great if it was true.