Penguins of Madagascar The Pledge!

JediPenguin16 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 09:09PM
For those who want to change this spot for the better!!
I_____ Do solemly swear to treat my fellow fans with respect,to not flame no matter how badly I want to, to not respond meanly to those who are being jerks, to kindly refute those who are runing the fun for everyone else, and to keep my fangilriness/fanboy-ness rampages ( the ones that go waaaay overboard)on the fanspot for that particular character or to myself.

I sign my name!
JediPenguin16
Who will join the cause!!!???

Penguins of Madagascar 103 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I'll pledge!
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
:D!!!
We need more! Come on people! WHo's with me? Message your friends!
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
I'll pledge XD
smile
I messaged all my friends to pledge, so if you find it and you already pledged, just delete it.
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
I'll pledge
That's four (including me)
Only 766 left to go.
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
I agree with this so...I'll pledge too.
No, I'd say at least 700 of those 766 just decided to click the "become a fan" button, and rarely, if ever post anything on this spot, and so most likely won't ever even see this forum.
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
All right why not? I Pledge
over a year ago fun123fun said…
WAIT I DONT PLEG BECUSE WITHOUT FAN GIRLS THEY WILL BE NO PLEG ITS LIKE A HOKEY GAME!!!

the penguins are pplaying the fans are waching and the fangirls are cheer leads with out the cheer leaders the game will be boring and old people will be the only fans tha like pom!!!
Maybe, but this is getting out of hand at this point. Anyway, most of it is just saying you'll treat other fans with respect.
@Fun123fun
That's NOt what this means! It just means you won't go to far with being a fangirl to thew point of being irratating to others. That's all it means. You can keep fantasizing about Pom chatracers all you want. But just tone it doen a little or make a seperate formum for fangilrs. I'm not asking fr you to stop your fangilriness, I'm asking for fangilr/fanboys to channel their engery in a different direction.

IDEA!!!!! OPERATION: CHILL PILL FAN GIRLL

ANY PLANS we make the fan girls cool down lest get kowlski to make a pill that can make the fan girl population go down and fans go up IF YOU AGREEN JUST SAY I
I could do that! Why you pick Kowalski?! I am intellagent too! More intellagent then him!
How about that be a last minute resort like, Part of Agrresivve negotiations? If it comes down to it, we can alwyas restart the fandom or something like that. Or attack with lightsabers.
anyways, we need more pledgers! thanks to all who have so far!
To Dr. Blowhole
Do soemthing even cooler ,like Mind control gas! *chuckles wickedly*
We could make them do the hockey-pockey till they promise to tone it down!!
big smile
Sweet! I've always wanted to learn how to use a lightsaber...
You can be my apprentice.:D
But I might even resort to the Dark side if I have to to get the job done
* chuckles evily*
* pretends to force-choke annoying people*
Anyways, let's keep telling people to sign!
over a year ago MsKowalski99 said…
smile
@JediPenguin16 I Pledge! I Have Started To Calm Down About Kowalski. But Sometimes I Get Too Crazy For Him To Be MY Buy 4Ever!!!!! I Pledge 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i pleg i am a fan girl but im not like others
Thank you! See what i mean? Now you can use that energy to make you own forum like:
" Crazed fangfilrs for Kowalksi can post whatver they want here without people getting ont heir case"-the title needs work. Maybe something like " crazed Kowalski fangirls only!!"
and all us non-super-crazed-fangirls will be relived, adn you guiys will be happy :3.
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
I Pledge.
operation chill pill fan girl will lanch when we have alot of people to pleg
spred the word!!!!
Let's do this thing! Message everyone!!! :D!
do anything you can MAKE PICHERS OR VIDEOS!!!!!!! SPRED THE WORD
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
oh course i pledge i came up with the idea
smile
of course :D
Let's keep this going for at least a week, but not overrun the place. Give people some breathing room.
yea lets not make ppl feel prusured
also, we should ,ake it cleare that it isn;t JUSt about the fangrils. It;s treating everyone wiht respect.
um its much more then just that. not the fangirls, not that ppl dont have respect, its a certain reason and it really needs to stop right now. im sick of it but im not the only one upset about it.
"a certain reson"
um...now I am confused.
Don;t be too mad, but I am not sure what you are trying to say...
your kinda changing what i was trying to stop but your helping me in a certain part of what i meant
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
I, krazy4kowalski (aka Sapphire), do solomnly swear that I will disagree respectfully and not flame other fans' thoughts. I will keep my fangirlness under control and will not hate the people who do not share my views on that penguin. I will spread the word and do my part to fix this club so that all fans may be treated equal.
oh.
I will now SMile and Waveb/c I don't have any idea what you mean. But I am glad I am helping. Maybe you can post some stuff about the other parts of what you want to stop. Video or pictures, maybe.
what im trying to fix would be deadly and i cant do that. somone would yell at me and yea. actually alot of users would yell and i dont like to be yelled at. i need a team of ppl to help me or the plan cant go through
You can message me! I can be one the people too help you. I want ot make this site a better place for everyone to have fun.
REPECT!!!
this is how the fan girls dont repect everyone

me:i like kowlski he is kinda cute but not like like cute like um adorabale cute

fangirl:GET YOUR HANDS OR FLIPPERS OFF MY KOWLSKI! HE IS MINE

me: =<
exactly. That;s a large part of it for both sides.
OH! and KrazyforKowalksi?
YOu got it, :D
thank you
Tom McGrath is to busy to help I guess....I talked with him over the phone not to long ago....
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
what will I do again???
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
This seems like a worthy cause.

I pledge.

-SJF_Penguin2
over a year ago Sandrei said…
I pledge
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
you just say "I pledge" and that's it??
over a year ago Jutebox15 said…
I Jutebox15 Do solemnly swear to treat my fellow fans with respect,to not flame no matter how badly I want to, to not respond meanly to those who are being jerks, to kindly refute those who are ruining the fun for everyone else, and to keep my fangilriness rampages to myself.

Sighned:
Jutebox15 ^^

I pledge!
Maybe now I can finally come back to this spot!
over a year ago PrivatelyFunny said…
smile
I PrivatelyFunny do solemnly swear to treat my fellow fans with respect, to not flame no matter how badly I want to, to not respond meanly to those who are being jerks, to kindly refute those who are ruining the fun for everyone else, and to keep my fanboyiness rampages to myself.

Signed:
PrivatelyFunny

I pledge!
Private and Kowalski are my brothers.
over a year ago Flana_2 said…
big smile
I Flana Do solemly swear to treat my fellow fans with respect,to not flame no matter how badly I want to, to not respond meanly to those who are being jerks, to kindly refute those who are runing the fun for everyone else, and to keep my fangilriness/fanboy-ness rampages ( the ones that go waaaay overboard)on the fanspot for that particular character or to myself.
Sighned: Flana_2
:D Hurray for the large response! LEt's keep the word out about this.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
I Annacrombie (A.C) Do solemly swear to treat my fellow fans with respect,to not flame no matter how badly I want to, to not respond meanly to those who are being jerks, to kindly refute those who are runing the fun for everyone else, and to keep my fangilriness/fanboy-ness rampages ( the ones that go waaaay overboard)on the fanspot for that particular character or to myself.

hmmm can i still go on HUGE random sugar rushes? i live on those