Penguins of Madagascar I think I should leave Fanpop.

IceCream123 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 08:32AM
First of all, the 1 little thing that is driving me so mad i just wanna bang my head against a spiked door.
Nori4reel IS NOT NORI
NORI IS A MADE UP CHARACTER, i know i always complain about her but FALLING IN LOVE OVER COMMENTS, DRAWING THINGS THAT LOOK TOO REAL FOR A DOLPHIN TO ACTUALLY DRAW (actually i dont mind them theyre awesome) AND ALSO
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SPREAD RUMORS.
anyway, i might leave Fanpop unless the actual decent people like annacrombie, lzk94pzpom and people like Sandrei comvince me that i should stay. They don't have to though, just sayin if you dont want ANOTHER person leaving :L

Penguins of Madagascar 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

over a year ago IceCream123 said…
btw there are more people that are normal on Fanpop, its just those 3 people that popped right i my head when i was typing this forum
over a year ago Sandrei said…
IceCream123, I think you should stay with us and wait for the things to calm down:). I'm sure we will do best to make this place go back to the way it was.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
We have the pledge! Thigns can still work. Lot's of people have signed it.:D
over a year ago fun123fun said…
ice cream just stay clum we will handle it now stay relax and be sweet
lolz
" ice cream...be sweet."
:D
BUT IM MELTING AND I NEED A FREEZER DUDE
lol
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Actually, i kind of get where ur coming from on the whole Nori aspect. I dont mind it so much, but it does seem like about 1/3 of this spot is now dedicated to Nori or Nori and Blowhole, and she's not even in the show. But, as far as Nori4reel claiming to be the real Nori, anything is possible, and even though its unlikely, you dont have to make such a big deal out of it. If she wants to roleplay, she has the right to, and if shes Nori, she has the right 2 be herself.

Also, theres no need to leave fanpop, especially just because of something like that.
BLOWHOLE WHAT R U THINKING?! POSTING UR PHONE # ONLINE! BAKA!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago POM4ever said…
surprise
Dr. Blowhole, your here! OMG! (sorry I am new) How long have you been here?
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
angry
WHY SHOULDN'T I?! YOU ALL THINK I AM FAKE! I RATHER TELL YOU MY SELF THEN TYPE IT!
smile
I don't think you're fake!
For weeks. Sorry, every one is ticking me off like a ticking time boom thinking I am fake.
Sorry, sorry. Hey, i believe ur real, so no need to yell it at me. I just freaked out a bit, as thats really NOT a smart thing to post online.
Thank you PoM4ever
That's ok. I just can't believe you're here and i'm talking to you!
rainy
Sorry, I know it was not smart of me. I have private caller ID anyways. I guess that would not matter.
So I hear you got married?
Yes, I have. Her name is Nori.
smile
Nice. I saw that sketch you made. It was beautiful!
Oh, why thank you. I made it for Nori as a gift to her.
I'm glad you met that special someone.
smile
Hehehe....yes she is very special.
smile
It's good to know even evil dolphins can find love.
Right. Well, it was nice meeting you, but I have to go talk to a president about something. That general Lyn probably told him about me.
smile
It was nice meeting you two!
ofcorse your real blowhole and i mean it
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
I SAY YOU SHOULD STAY! and also thanks for saying im a decent person your the first person to say that to me *gives cookie* im happy now EVERYONR HAVE A COOKIE! *gives out cookies* (just wait till they find out there posinious MWHAHAHA)

YES IM THAT MEAN
YAY!!! then partick eats it NOO!!!! partick dies YAY!!! THE SPONGEBOB GOT CANCLED BECUSE PATRIC DIED YAY
over a year ago ThatDarnHippo said…
Bye!
Bye!
over a year ago Sandrei said…
hmmm
What was that for?
......................okay that pic is kinda funni........wait...no its not!
UMMMMMM
I DON'T EAT E-COOKIES SINCE THEY DON'T MAGICALLY APPEAR IN MY MOUTH =[
@DrBlowhole1 YOU ARE NOT REAL BECAUSE DR BLOWHOLE IS A PIXELATED ANIMATION!
he is real! he's from another dimention, someone said so
Another dimension?
Psh.
Next people are gonna try and make me believe that Mt. Everest is made of candied yams.
That was random.
sad
*hurt* Actually, that was me who suggested that possibility...
I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU PENGUINANGEL but i didnt wanna say incase i was wrong
over a year ago Reilly06 said…
Lol :>
yh im bored i like to forget things
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
.....(no comment for all this except blowhole's).....
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Ok, I totally understand. Nori and Blowhole: I respect your love (wait! No I don't. Well, just ignore me then!), but THIS SITE IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU! If you want to be all lovey dovey, go on your own site. Seriously, what kind of dorks act all mushy on the internet? You're making us all uncomfortable. We GET IT! You're in love! Why would you repeatedly tell random strangers that are humans (who you HATE, I'll remind you!) about your love? Have you no shame?

As for you, Ice Cream, I think that leaving fanpop might be a drastic measure. Calm down, drink a warm glass of milk, eat a pint of chocolate ice cream (since it's obviously a favorite of yours), and take a deep breath. If you're sick of crap, you can always turn off your computer and go back to your real life.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
hmmm
ok that pic is funny, but you cant go. Alright, im sick of ppl saying that their leaving, and sometimes the reasons suck. like K4K said, hate this site, then shut down your computer and get back to somthing that is quite useful, its called life. and Nori, Blowhole, it is getting a little out of hand with all this. maybe if we all work something out, we can come to an agreement. but seriouly ppl, cant we get along for one full day without any complants or someone getting angry? we need so much work.
@k4k and SPKR: Thank you! I agree with u both completely!
I agree wiht what eveyone else is saying (penguinangle,SKPR,k4k, so I don't gotta anything. :D
I like when my name's abbreviated. I don't know why, but it makes be feel liked...

WHOA! Random!
What?
rainy
I have not spoken to Nori in a while......,but yes we shall keep this...on the other site.....
(Truth is I really am hating all of this.....I am not from another demonsion. I do find it posible to happen, but I was born in this one. I believe in almost anything knowing I myself is known as a mithological creatur by my advanced years. I know I am not like any other ordinary dolphin, but yet I am one. So, I exept the fact that you all, or almost all, can not believe I am real. Even though I am, and I defanitly know I am not an imposter. Which I can not understand at all who would want to imposter me. All I have to live for is my revenge. Living on my hatred for all, going through pain and sufreing every day of my life. If you wish to copy me or live my life. I must tell you there is nothing, nothing at all good that can come from it. Other then sleepless nights, horrible pain, tarrible memories, never able to be seen in poblic, the lonely ness, the denial, the failers, the tounting vocies, the illneses you get, wanting to die every day, do not even know my parents, I have no family, living in hell every day, and most of all never to be known. Everything in history has been erased exept thoughs who saw and know. No one will ever believe the truth. Only ones who think they know.)
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
i believe you,even the ones who thinks im not the real nori are wrong cause your stupid made up nori is fake im the real nori but im not really mean as you think i am,besides,she only has one name and you guys only say that shes just a killer and also a sister of blowhole.Is that all? really? hello?! i have a full name and a middle name but i didn't tell blowhole about it cause well...its kinda girlie and blowhole might laugh at it,however i have a life...well...not such a life really...and im a sister of my brother,Mike....but he hate me and planing to kill me,nori is just a killer and sister,thats all you know about,im different from that nori.I have more then that.Also my real name is this,Nori M. Dark.And if you have a problem with that,deal with it!
WTF! Blowhole! How can you not be from another demension! You're a frickin CGI!
rainy
I am REAL from this demonsion. READ THE PARAGRAPH AGAIN IT EXPLAINS THAT.