Penguins of Madagascar I don't understand.

IceCream123 posted on Jun 05, 2010 at 10:10AM
Nori is a character that Blowholerulez made up, so how the heck can she be real? I know that Nori4Reel is just a fake because NORI DOES NOT EXIST! OK? If you have a problem with that, go talk to Blowholerulez. (she's banned so don't bother)
anyway, stop pretending to be people your not!
I know that Lzk94pzpom isn't REALLY a penguin, but she acts extremley like 1, I know its adding fun to Fanpop, but don't take it too far, Nori4reel and DrBlowhole1.
(Btw liz no offence to that i just needed some examples xx)

Penguins of Madagascar 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
First of all. Yes nori isn't a real character. but just like me and Lzk94pzpom, we are just fans roleplaying a made up characters. Second of all, If YOU have a problem with THAT, go complain to someone who cares.
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
Wow! Wait just a minute! I AM REAL!!!What you need more prof then just a recording of my voise?! I can do exactly that! I got old news papers with me in it! You know what! I am talking to that human cast! They can no longer use me for there shows or anything! What a voice record ding does not work for you humans any more?! Fine I'll just take a picture of my self! Not from the series REAL LIFE!!! I'll even make it a recording tape for you!
Woah wait really!? You'll do that!?
well I believe you.
I got a tape recorder on me now! So tmorrow I shall post the recording! Well, video of me....
last edited over a year ago
Cool. BTW Dr. Did you know there's a rumor about you and Nori. I think you should go there.
Um.....alright.
over a year ago IceCream123 said…
Yeah well i'd like to HEAR the recording, to know it's actually TRUE.
And yes I know it's people role playing but people are taking it too far!
DrBlowhole1 met Nori4reel over the computer so how the heck can they know where they live and go out on dates?!
Have you ever heard of online dating before?.....Anyways, there are many who heard it here so go ask them about it. They are even going to place it on youtube.
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
see they hate me! cause they think im not the real nori and still hate me! I AM THE REAL NORI! why don't you humans understand?
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Whoe, calm down. No one ever said they hate you. And, you can't force someone to change their opinion.
Its alright Nori, I know your the real Nori. *Hugs you* No one hats you. Whats there to hat about you anyways? I sheer can not see it.
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
thanks blowhole *hugs you too*
over a year ago 18wanda said…
...I think I'll wander off now.
e-hug...
yeah im definetley going crazy.