Penguins of Madagascar Updates on us

Col_Skipper posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 11:27PM
Skipper hre reporint in at 1628 hours

It's been a while since we've been
on and here are our updates.

Kowalski and myself are only on at least three times out of the week due to important doings and such. Our laptop is down so we are now using the desktop is his lab. Though this on is a bit slow! Ughaa! So that's why neither of us are hardly on. Also we are busy, Kowalski is busy I am busy...we are are busy and really don't have time any more to spend with our fans. So please accept that.

Yes i already said that above in my last forum but I just wanted to remind everyone once again.

Affirmative Rico has a cell phone I use which gets on my nerves so bad! If you saw my myspace statuses in the past you know why I got mad. I will just use the computer from now on and be on for as much as I can..MUCH TO DO!

Please leave Kowalski alone...I know you all love him(fangirls) but my I remind you he has a girlfriend named, Kam! Get it through your heads humans please! He's taken! i doubt he will cut her off just to date a crazed fangirl also. So forget it! So please, PLEASE leave him and his lady alone!

Also..Kowalski says he will be back in a few days or so...so don't start..I know the ones who are constantly on his tail about things...so please stop before he just leaves...He doesn't want to he says..but if his fans make him he will...please don't bother him as much...

I know I haven't been myself lately...so much stress myself but I can do it. I can handle anything.

Manfredi and johnson...you didn't get the question right but I am still investigavting on who you two really are. Like i said, last time I saw you guys, your remains were sent back to me in an envelope. And the APN stands for the Antarctic Penguin Navy we were in we served 5 years rememmber??!

Other than that..like I said, we will be on as much as we can...here at the zoo, and many other things. So if anything comes up just tell me here and I will get back with you in the next several days.

Thank you,

Col. Skipper

PS...also do NOT..I repeat do NOT go off this subject! I've had it with many of you going onto subjects that makes no snese and has nothing to do with the forum what so ever(example: pie) DON'T DO IT!
last edited on Jun 01, 2010 at 11:38PM

Penguins of Madagascar 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Did you know that Marlene and Juliene are here too now?
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
Affirmative on that.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
u know theres also a stalker penguin-ninja on here as well? name is Ninja_Yoko, I think
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
@beatialmoon her name is yoky (nicknamed by me)

and i fell sorry for you skipper all of those people being so anoying they tick me off too they also need to stop anoying kowalski and kam

note to all the fangirls out there:LEAVE KOWALSKI ALONE! LEAVE SKIPPER ALONE! STOP BUGGING THEM! IT TICKS THEM OFF!(lol) i hope this hasnt gone off topic
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
Well I am back now...Affirmative everyone..I heard what has happened when I was on leave....Please don't let it happen..And to you fangirls...please stop....I am asking kindly.
over a year ago fun123fun said…
hey kowlski how is kj doing i heard he was sick or was that rumors
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
Hay Kowalski. (I am not here to start a war or anything with you...)
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Hi Kowalski.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
"There is this someone that posted a picture that said 'Kowalski and I' and they used the picture of Kam and put a different name on it," reported Icicle. "I'm sorry, but I just can't get over that. I would be so angry if someone used my picture like that."

Icicle left the room to eat her lunch. Randomly.
"Hmmm i think i might go eat my lunch too" Said Annacrombie "Why are talking in third person?" She thought going to get a chicken sandywich

oh and HELLO!
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
big smile
Wait, are Manfridi and Johnson on here?

*grabs clipboard and a whole lotta notes* I MUST INTERVIEW THEM!
*goes to eat Annacrombie's sandwhich*
over a year ago Manfred_Johnson said…
Johnson: Right?
Manfred: Skipper, sorry we can not remember. I blacked out today a couple of times. I can not remember this whole week, and Ujohnson...*Takes a glimps of him playing tic-tac-toe by himself*
Well, lets just say he lost his mind.
ok
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
cool
Kowalski what's up?
@krazy4kowalski MY SANDYWHICH! *tackles you* oh you already ate it ;p...MAKE ME ANOTHER ONE.........NOW!
so skipper you manda & jony were in the APN for 5 years?......very interesting *writes it all down in big old book of secrets*

this is going off topic

also i apologise cuz half the time the pie-ness has been me so sorry!
over a year ago Ninja_Yoko said…
Skipper. Jolly for you to update.
Rather be on here then working?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
I will not reveal any more due to many SPIES!!! won't mention who they are but I can feel who they are!
surprise
8o *