Penguins of Madagascar Let me get this stright

Col_Skipper posted on May 24, 2010 at 10:53PM
Skipper reporting in at 1545 hours:

It's been a while since we've been on. There are a few things I'd like to point out:

1. Affirmative, Kowalski and myself are only on at least three times out of the week due to important doings and such. Our laptop is down so we are now using the desktop is his lab. Though this on is a bit slow! Ughaa! So that's why neither of us are hardly on. Also we are busy, Kowalski is busy I am busy...we are are busy and really don't have time any more to spend with our fans. So please accept that.

2. Affirmative, Private has joined. ReallyPrivate. He starting out slow but I have showed him a few things...I also told him to make a myspace account! Private if you are reading this, do it! I need to introduce you to some new teammates there!

3. Enough with this " Kowalski" isn't the real one crap! I am sick of it! It break his heart you know to hear that there are humans out there who think that. Sure he may have a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have time to spend with his fans. Blowhole has a girlfriend. I'm sure you all know that. ( I can care less) But please don't treat him like the dirt on this Earth. You mess with my teammates, you mess with me!!

4. I've gotten word that there have been people on here talking and making fun of us. I will not mentions the ones who told us, but I will say this to the ones who talk about us behnid our backs: Don't judge a penguin by his feathers. We are simply here to entertain and interact with our fans! Kowalski is coming upon a way to take us to the human world! Who knows when it will be accomplished by though sadly.

5. In a few more weeks or so, I Col. SkipperP. will put up a post on here and on my other account. Don't get to heppy as there are qualities I am looking for. Certain needs this team must endure to gain strength and beat upon our ragin enimies.

6. Also I had to remove a memebr off my team, Will not mention her name but due to her situation I had no choice. she left with honorable discharge. And don't think you can fool me or what ever ever though you are aprt of my team I can still boot you off dishonrably.
Well so far I've listed a few major things here in this forum. I don't any negative comments on this thing! Once again I will be watching when you least expect it. Please repect what I have said and thank you to you loyal fans.

Also, where is SGT. SPKR689? I need her to fill me in on the latest news?!

Take care everyone!

*salutes*

Signed,
Col. Skipper P.
last edited on May 24, 2010 at 11:27PM

Penguins of Madagascar 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Human world? Was my theory CORRECT?!
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
worried
IM HERE!!!! O_O i have a lot to tell you but ill be here in a sec. HOLD ON SIR!! PLEASE!!!
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
Ok recruit! Do it fast!
OK IM HERE!!! anyways there has been alot going on. yes Blowhole got a Girlfriend and he left yet again. so he isnt here. ok then there WERE These two girl Skipper that were making fun of you. but no more worries, most of us here on fanpop came together and stopped them. so they are gone. and also i have something to say, i was not able to come on for two days, so rebcam and EmoCupCake took over for teh day, might i say they did a good job. i checked with them and they said that nothing happened. and i have other news to sir.
i will not be here for a full week. tomarrow i am leaving for a graduation vacation and will not be back until next tuesday...i dont know what you want me to do.
Well take that whole week off and enjoy yourself. I got a few team mates who are and will be willing to keep an eye on on this for me. Private is going to keep an eye out here for now.
ok. :( i feel bad though im leaving everyone that i care about. -.- what a time to leave. sorry about this Skipper, if i could i would come on its just i dont have a laptop :( i want one too. anyways is everything going ok over there? and has there been any new recruits latly?
Nope not yet did you read this foum well? *laughs a bit* I will receive new ones in another week or so.
oh........XD i guess i didnt sorry about that Sir. oh and the people that were making fun of you said that you wernt real :( we tried to tell them but they never listend. :) but there gone some of us reported them. they posted really bad things about you. some of which i will not mention. but like i said they are gone...O_O for now....
Skipper?
surprise
OH YEA!!! Julien is here now too.........
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Yup O_O Julien is here.

Well, I haven't seen you a while sir. Yea, I guess you're busy. I respect that. (I must endure BOREDOM!)
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Hey Skipper and Kowalski welcome back *salutes*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Uh skipper? To be fair, I should let you know that me and Marlene are...
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
hiya! im bored any news anyone?
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
blush
Who's off the team, and who's she? Sorry to bug you.. And by the way. weren't you going to list who was on the team? Sorry. ._.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
@ sj_waddles i was kinda wondering that too
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
sad
Juliens on? How'd he get a computer?
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
smile
Hey Col_Skipper...er...how are you doing?
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Wait....did you say Blowhole was your teamate? I thought you hated his guts?
surprise
:O
meh
Krazy4kowalski: Where did he say that?
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
cool
I keep reading that list up there over and over again. And may I say I am feeling guilty and scared. In a way, ya know. But I'll ignore the feeling. *smiles*
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
He is not apart of Blowhole's team! Where is everyone getting that from?
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
I know what you peng-gow-ins mean. I had to resort to cloning myself. Also, what are you rambling on about me Kowalski?
hmmm
Rumors are spreading that you were once on the team.
I dunno where they came from :(
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
smile
hay skipper,wanna hear my new cheer leading? ^-^
mischievous
*cheers*
-skipper,uha
-hes gonna rock,uha
-the house,uha
-hes gonna kick,uha
-blowhole but,uha
-Skipper!,Skipper!,SKIPPER!

xD
smile
what do you think?
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
surprise
Skipper, You Are comming to our world? WOW, I get to see what real aliens will look like! YAY! Penguins are aliens from another world! I KNEW IT!
what about my cheering?!
okay what is this now?? i leave for a few days and This all happens??!....I'm sorry everyone everythnig is just going on all at once. Kowalski is still out though.
over a year ago skipper321 said…
rainy
I have no idea! I havent bin on here for 2 weeks! im sufferin POM withdrawl!! (pom- Penguins of Madagascar)
Actually, not too much has happened on THIS form since you were last on.
big smile
hI PENGUINANGEL1
big smile
HI SKIPPER321!
smile
I missed you!
HOws it been goin?
Fine, thanx! How've you been?
I've had better days...I've posted out a new forum so everyone read it...And that's an order!
smile
i read it. m&j is a curious subject...
big smile
SKIPPER!!! IM BACK !! AND READY FOR WHEN YOU COME BACK!!! :D had fun but missed you guys. so when you come back i will await your command! *stands still*
smile
Hello Skipper :) How are you? I hope you are working hard with your teammates. I wish you guys very goodluck ;) have a nice day :) From Penguinfan123
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
laugh
hi skipper. (If that IS your real name.) I decided that instead of entirely disbeleiving you, Kowalski, and Private; I will put you to the test and keep an eye out for you. To see if you TRULY are who you say you are. Also, if this is the real skipper; OMG I LOVE YOU! that is all... XD
over a year ago IceCream123 said…
CAN I BE ON YOUR TEAM SKIPPER YOUR SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
hmmm
Skipper said, Blowhole has a girlfriend. I'm sure you all know that. ( I can care less) But please don't treat him like the dirt on this Earth. You mess with my teammates, you mess with me!!

So he means that we should be nice to Blowy becuase he is Skipper's TEAMMATE and by messing with his teammates you mess with him!

Frankly, I don't know why he cares. I mean, they tried to kill each other on countless occasions! And I still consider myself one of the most active Blowhole-haters. I wear that badge with pride!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
everyone calm down. Can we all just settle down and not maul Skipper. Skipper is Skipper but we don't come here to worship him. I feel like I have to come here with a shield and a mace.
@penguin11: Affirmative I am who I say I am.

@krazy4kowalski: I was referring to Kowalski and the way he was being treated when he first came onto this site. NOT Blowhole!
over a year ago xchiploverx said…
Ok everyone for once I am here! Kowalski's girlfriend! lol please don't start asking me al kinds of questions about him and everything.
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
Affirmative he was referring to me.
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Hey Skipper and Kowalski good to hear form you again you guys again. Kowalski you feeling any better? *salutes*