Penguins of Madagascar Just a coincidence?

Sandrei posted on May 24, 2010 at 06:54PM
Okay, I don't want you guys to think that I'm being too obsessive or paranoid but there's just one thing that makes me wonder. What do you think about the fact that whenever the animals assemble together in order to: have a Chinese food party, or to discuss some important matters in the storage magasines, or to investigate a certain accident that happened in the zoo, Marlene is very often shown by Skipper's side. And even if she is alone with the penguins, she will also appear by Skipper's right or left.
Does it indicate somehow, that Skipper is indeed one of her best friends, or that maybe there's some special tie between them, dunno.. like the kind of: the opposites atract? (The way they keep bantering with each other already gives a hint). Is this somehow intended by the autors of POM, or.. is it just a cohincidence? Once again I want to emphasise that it's just my personal conclusion. But I'm really looking forward to hearing your own opinion about this matter. And dont beat me!;)
last edited on May 24, 2010 at 06:55PM

Penguins of Madagascar 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
O_O NO. its just they dont have any idea that their doing that. im anti Skilene and will always stay that way -.- no way will i ever change. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! HEY MICKEY XD
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
I don't know.... I think that they're just really close friends, but you're right, she does tend to stand next to Skipper whenever she's with the penguins.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
:D

Theory:

1.) Skipper's the leader, Marlene is very close with the penguins.
2.) BFFs
3.) Coincidence.
4.) Maybe Skipper is the one getting next to her! XD

(I have another theory, but it's hard to explain)

@SKPR689: As you know, I'm a major Skilene fan. And Kowalski, Skipper, and Marlene are my heros. You like Skipper very much, right? If you like(or LOVE) him very much, would you be Ok if he dated someone else(like Marlene *wink* *wink*)? Would you support his decision? (I know you like(or LOVE. Whichever you prefer) him very much. I'm just curious on how much you like him)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
It could be because Skipper is the lead penguin or because Marlene just knows him the best out of the bunch. Perhaps she just enjoys spending time with him and wishes she could have more opportunity to do so.

There could be a relationship element to it as well, or it could just be coincidental. It's a tough call, and there's probably no clear-cut way to know what it is for sure. I can at least say that I am certain that Skipper and Marlene are friends. They have their differences, of course, but their disagreements are only momentary occurrences and are not long-lasting or of detrimental effect.
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Well He better get away from her.... Because she's mine now.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smirk
Lol!
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
i think its just a coincidence the writers are trying to make it seem like that but it might just be a totaly different story