Penguins of Madagascar I have a Girlfriend... and her name... Is Marlene.

ggreen7295 posted on May 24, 2010 at 06:16AM
I know what your probably thinking; dude you have know life. And your probably right. But hey, just think as me as those Kowalski rabid fangirls. just... no as annoying. uhh... here's what happened:

"Thank you. Actually, I really think this life will be better and my human life. I just miss my family and friends." He looks to the water with a thoughtful face for a moment. Then he looks back at her. "But you know what?" He grabbed her paw. "I'd give it all up for you. I really mean it. I," He smiled "I love you Marlene."

She blinks, surprised both by the grabbing of her paw and the words he says, and she stays like that for a moment. Then, slowly, she asks, in the same shocked whisper she had before, "R-Really?" Not exactly a bad sign ;)

"Marlene your every thing I want in a wom- I mean otter. Your Smart, strong willed, wise, you know how to defend your self. Your a beautiful rose with thorns. Marlene every time I see you or think of you, I think of an angel. And a mortal like me doesn't deserve your elegance. But I have a strong desire for it." He gazed at her eyes and smiled, and gabbed both sides of her face. "I would give up anything and everything for you Marlene. I love you."

She blinks at those words, not sure how to respond. Even when she and Skipper dated, Skipper never said anything like that. Not even the 'I love you' part. But here this penguin just said it twice and a lot more. So she just stares at you, her face not reacting at first, but slowly, she smiles, and her paws reach up, taking your flippers and slowly lowering them, and reaches forward, hugging you once more. "Thank you," she whispers, not a normal respond from someone, but she's not exactly the normal romantic type. Then she pulls back a little, smiling gently still, and says, "I um...." she sniffs, "I.... I love you too, Greg."

Greg showed absolute bliss on his face. "You do?"

She smiles. "Well..... yeah," she says. "I mean, no one's ever said anything like THAT to me, not in either of my two previous relationships that were..... just.... never mind that." Marlene holds his flippers. "I love you too, Greg. I don't know what to say.... other than that. I mean, you're strong willed, and brave, a human turned penguin and you joined the top elite force of the military, that's just..... incredible, and you're so sweet and nice and.... I just, y'know. I love you too."

He had a smile stuck on his face. He move closer to her. He look at her and grabbed her arms and drew her face closer to his, until his beck pressed against her lips.

Well, she couldn't lie, it did hurt a little to kiss a beak but she wasn't about to admit that, even with Skipper she just kinda kissed the top, but she smiles, and returns the kiss, then hugs him gently. "Greg," she says, "I'm.... I'm really glad you're here."

"I'm glad your here too Marlene. I don't know what I'd be doing if I didn't meet you. So are we uh...?

Marlene smiles. "I think we were the last time you came over here, which was the first time. I uh..... well, call me the hopeless romantic with all my other failed relationships, but I kinda fell in love with you then. Just, something about you. Now I'm happy to know that..... you uh, y'know, feel the same way back." She giggles. "Though, I'm not use to kissing a beak, so we may have to work on that," she says, reaching up and kissing the top of your beak. *^.^*

So yeah... You Skilene fans must truly despise me. Or just thinks that I'm really pathetic. But you know what. I just really. Don't. Care. You know why? Because I have Marlene!
last edited on Jun 03, 2010 at 10:36PM

Penguins of Madagascar 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
im a marski fan and also awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet!
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
awwww!!! ^_^ thats cute. i rather have someone else date marlene then Skipper....-.- why cant my boyfriend say that about me??
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
angry
WHY?! Tho Hath Not Playeth Yon Field!! MARLENE WOULD BE BETTER WITH ME!! I declare a comment war, ggreen.
over a year ago ThatDarnHippo said…
smile
tl;dr
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
I AM A MAJOR SKILENE FAN! But I'm not angry at you.

Marlene and Skipper are my favorite characters(Actually Skipper is tied with Kowalski)! That is why I like them together. I don't care if they do anything. As long as my heros are happy, I'm happy.

(And I noticed that they are not the same as they are in T.V.)

But Oh well. I AM A MAJOR SKILENE FAN! Usually, I'll rip people limb from limb! *stares at SKPR689*

(Random Q: SKPR689, if Skipper chose Marlene, what is your reaction? Just curious cuz I see how much you despise them together. XD)

But I respect my heros' decisions. So go on. (Just don't give me too much info. I might gag. Sorry. I'm like Rico a little. XD)

And further more: Oysters.
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Damn your lucky man and I would be so mad like "damn why?" but whatever its cool happy for the both of you :)
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
@Beastalmoon
a war?

@SPKR689
well I just said what came from the heart.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
smile
Awwww! *tears up a little*

Um, if I were you, I'd watch out for some of those insane Skilene fans. But at least you'll have all the Skipper fangirls on your side! Good luck with that! *runs away*
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
wow, i forgot this forum was even here! O_O
anyway. green: never mind, its behind me now.
Weird thing is, I'm going to a wedding this wkend. All I've seen on FPop is Love, love, love, pie, manfreeti and johnson. :P
@Beastialmoon
Well I'm glad you moved on.
ggreen + Marlene = beastality
On myspace I'm a penguin! Wow ThatDamnLlama!
just tellin' the truth.
Ok, but it's not real life. It's only on myspace.
over a year ago aSkiLeneFan said…
tongue
woa. without comments.
It's cute, but weird at the same time x3
@aSkiLeneFan
I'm not the only one doing it.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
i think its cute-you as a couple
@Annarcrombie
Really? You Do!?