Penguins of Madagascar Dr. Blowhole's Plan

KowalskiTheLich posted on May 12, 2010 at 03:29PM
Yes, Blowhole told me his 'secret' plans. Apperantly he trusted me. You think he would have learned after the Julien incident, but I guess not, and he told me all of his plans on how he wants to take over the world. Blowhole, I know you're going to read this, and you're probably going to be quite upset. But...WE'RE ON COMPUTERS, SUCKA! And unless you invent something that can reach through my moniter, I'm pretty safe XD

Anyway, Blowhole's plan is called 'Operation: Armageddon' and consists of some suprisingly brutal tactics, including dozens of bombs, exposing people to dangerous amounts of radiation and eventually the destruction of the human (and penguin) races. He has not told me all the details yet, but it was not that hard to figure it out.
First, he is obviously going to do something to get rid of the penguins, but instead of getting rid of them, he is going to actually convert them to his cause. He is planning to feed the penguins some chemical or something that will make them a kind of zombie under his control. With them out of the way, Blowhole will commence the bombing of the New England area with bombs which contain large amounts of unstable radioactive material. The population of New England will not be killed, but transformed into the bloodthirsty zombies depicted in many apocolyptic movies. With a large portion of America transformed into zombies, as well as his technology, Blowhole will slowly conquer the rest of America. Since he is using zombies, they will infect other citizens until the entire population of America has been transformed. I'm not sure how scientifically correct all of this is but he sounded awful convincing on Meebo.

And there you go, there is his plan. He will most likely kill me now, but I have done this in hopes that the penguins will end up defeating Blowhole and stopping this destruction. Fans and penguins, I wish you good luck.

Penguins of Madagascar 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
angry
YOU TRADER!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHY I TRUST NO ONE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT!!!!!! AND YOU CAN BET IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A PRITY SITE!!!!!!
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
crying
SOB! You are so brave!!! But...now he won't trust ANY of us with his secret plans and thus we won't be able to stop him!
I admire your bravery though!

I DON'T WANNA BE A ZOMBIE!!!!!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Thank you, KowalskiTheLich! You may have just saved us all!

And, don't worry. We won't let Blowhole get you!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
I know that he won't likely tell us any more of his plans, but he also said that it was getting 'near completion' and I thought it would be good to tell you folks before he actually did complete it and bring it into fruitation.
Good call
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
sad
poor blowhole
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
smile
You actually feel sorry for him?

over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
good job KowalskiTheLich :) Skipper would be so happy
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
..er...I don,t wonna be a darn Zombie! *shakes* ....*almost fanits* *i feel like something attacking me*
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
cool
BRING IT ON BLOWHOLE!

But later. I'm still sick.
angry
KOWALSKITHELICH, ALL PENG-GOW-INS, ALL HUMANS, AND ALL OTHER VERMIN WILL NEVER WIN THIS!!!!!!! MY EVIL PLOT STILL WILL NOT FAIL!!!!! THE FIRST ONE I AM GOING TO GET RID OF IS NOT SKIPPER, BUT THAT DISPICABLE KOWALSKITHELICH!!!!!! YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE ON THAT!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
MWAHAHAHAHAA!...why are we laughing?
yea right. calm down. -.- just take in a deep breath, and relize that you will always be the loser. its true
wink
O_O

Good guys always win! Even if I am annoying :D
Lets just see about that........*evil smile*
er...ok?
angry
Yeah?! Well I'm a firin' my BAZZUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
rainy
:S.....i don,t know what to do now?? .....er....*Fanited*
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
2 things

1stthing:I live in england,UK so im safe (or am i?)

2nd thing:if blowhole trys to take over the world he's gunna have to go through me!(i have the best weapon eva)

hahahah
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
angry
BLOWHOLE!!! i cant believe this, i already have alot too deal with in my flippers,(did i mention im a penguin too?) i have MY own plans for control...
over a year ago Ninja_Yoko said…
*shakes head* Moronic humans.. what are you going to do with them? ._.
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
That was low Kowalski. I'm sorry, I like you, your an awesome writer, *Sigh* But I'm gonna have to kill you.
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
hay i do the killing here not you!
@nori4reel you do the killing then!

okay so basicaly blowholes girlfriend if gunna kill blowhole (what a messed up world we live in?)
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
@Nori4Reel
Why can't we both kill him?
@ggreen7295 I WANNA HELP KILL TOO!
angry
Wait, who are you gonna kill?!!!!!!

KOWALSKI??!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually me, ggreen just calls me Kowalski XD
lol bang bang
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
If you wanna Kill Kowalskithelich you have to kill me too -_- Although I'm VERY hard to kill :P
2v2 I think me and ECC win XD
ok ok no killing......-.- just go to opposite ends......youll live. and ill be happy.
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
mischievous
say hello to my little friend! mwahahahahaha!!!!!! BAZOOKAS!!!!!!!!!!!! *blasted bazookas* die! die! die! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! XD
meh
O_O...ok?...um...liz...i think that was a bad idia taking you to the bar
blush
i thought you meant someone else i don't want to kill my own boyfriend!...O_O *blushes*
mischievous
Hehe.. Blowhole can never learn from his mistakes sometimes
Though I'm proud of Blowhole's efforts.
cool
For example unlike most villains, he doesn't give a long boring speech about how evil he is while the enemies escape...