Penguins of Madagascar army to destroy spongebob! XD mwahahahahaha!

Lzk94pzpom posted on May 12, 2010 at 01:10PM
does any one have any plans to destroy spongebob just post it! or you can be in the army too destroy spongebob! and we will have a celebration! the war has begun! this is war! this is Sparta!XD so whose in?!

Penguins of Madagascar 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ThatDarnHippo said…
hmmm
Not me. Just because you love POM doesn't mean you have to try to demolish it's competition. Like I said before, if you hate something that much to want to destroy it, then you are a sociopath. No, that's not a good thing. Sociopaths are just as bad as psychopaths, but socios are aware of what they are doing and enjoy every last bit of it. No one in their right mind would want to be classified as sociopathic.
So just leave Spongebob alone.
What you are trying to accomplish is very naive and unnecessary.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
crying
im not a sociopath i just want to get revenge in spongebob cause he won on the kca 2010 and i really want the penguins to win :(
over a year ago ThatDarnHippo said…
...And you want to kill Spongebob because of that.
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
angry
yes,and also in Halloween he throw toilet paper all over my house and he laugh at my prom dress cause its pink and girly im so mad of him
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
wow,thats pretty sad,im joining!
over a year ago Noriishere said…
I WAS ABOUT TO JOIN BUT THEN YOU CAME UP. STOP MOCKING ME!!!!!!
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
i'll join aslong as we dont kill every character in spongebob(like sandy shes the only one i like)
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
angry
I am joining this war to kill sob!! i hate him!!
mischievous
yeah the sponge SUCKS!

hmmm we need to make a plan
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Frankly, if we didn't have Sandy, we wouldn't have Marlene. She was modeled after her.
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
hmmm
Really?
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Ok. I'm not joining anything. Because that sponge taught me how to love!...I'm kidding.

Well, He may be a moron, but he did not do anything to destroy the ocean! So I'm Okey. He's unique in a way.

...And so are the penguins. (Penguins are better than talking sponges! Just saying.)

And Marlene is here because of Sandy! OKAY! MARLENE RULEZ!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago knocktimerico said…
meh
Ok seriously this is like the 5th forum I've seen about killing spongebob, or destroying spongebob. First of all I fail to see what spongebob did to deserve all this hatred. Ohhhhhh spongebob won KCA, big freaking deal. Yea I wanted PoM to win but frankly it didn't stand a chance. And if anything you should be mad at the people who voted, not the show it's self.

Besides even if you rally the troops together to "destory" spongebob, what exactly are you gonna do? You guys are powerless, do you really think that a bunch of people on fanpop are gonna be able to do anything to "destroy" the world wide phenomenon that is spongebob? Cause if you do, well good luck.
cool
I know. I'm just watching. Hopefully, one of the penguins wud stop this nonsence.

EAT PIE! *throws pie at random person*
meh
how bout instead of waiting for one of the "penguins" to stop it, I'll take the initiative and do my best to stop it. I mean seriously this is just getting absolutly rediculous.
Whatever Spongebob won. Who cares. No need to fight. It's not gonna do anything to them.
Although I have to agree that nothing I can do will make them stop, I'm persistant so I'll try anyways. I mean you know me, I don't really get mad about much, but this for some reason is just pissin me off.
yeah i do agree it is getting out of hand, i'll still join the thing of PoM v.s SB but i wont kill the sponge
over a year ago Nori4Reel said…
big smile
i still want to kill him