Penguins of Madagascar This is it...i am so sick and of crap. -_-

penguinfan123 posted on May 05, 2010 at 10:52PM
So yea, people been hearing that people are leaving fanpop. I guess..i am too. Col_skipper, thanks for being a very nice friend when i talked to you the frist time. like you know what i said,? :( emocupcake is going too! and now DrBlowhole1, penguinfan2 just leaved. -_- ....ugh.. heres a pic of me.. and do i look ugly or pretty or something? ....comment me..plz..*fanits*
So yea, people been hearing that people are leaving fanpop. I guess..i am too. Col_skipper, thanks fo

Penguins of Madagascar 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
sad
NONONO!! dont leave. i came back. and some ppl just might come back . dont get discourgaed. they could come back please stay. i changed my mind. they could too
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Ahhhh! The negitivity!

People, stop leavig and making these forums!!!

If you're gonna leave, you have to get pass me!

(old lady walks by)

HEY LADY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING! *tackles lady*
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
sad
icicle, ur post came up twice. EVeryun STop LEavin!! So dang pessimistic about this site..
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
if i hear from Col_skipper i am staying ok?
sad
^Skipper left already.........:( im sorry
hmmm
Why you wanna hear from Skipper?

(And I deleated one of my post...How did it come up twice?)
I know he will be back!
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
Okay, why is everyone leaving Fanpop? I don't get it, do I offend?
over a year ago Sandrei said…
rainy
Honestly speaking Im starting to get quite p***ed of with this situation. ppl create new posts on this forum only to anounce to all and sundry that they are leaving, making somedramatic speeches or whatever.. Snap out of it guys! Isn't it just that some of you want to simply try out what our reactions may be, If we started to beg them to stay? Or is it something else? User X has left, okay, so user Y leaves as well.. user Z has left, okay, so I am leaving as well.... really I dont get the concept of this all!!! Why are you making such a fuss????!!!
worried
Can someone invent 'The goodbye forum'?

You guys are announcing it tooo much...
over a year ago Ubel_Desdemona said…
How's about everyone can leave so we can end this darn spot ok. That's what it's gonna come to anyway
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
angry
WHAT?! How can u say that?!
last edited over a year ago
sad
BLasphemy! You shalt be hung for such a comment!
angry
there is no way that this spot will ever go away. i think you should leave. you have no heart appenently. so just back off RIGHT now >:(
@Penguinfan123: No! Don't leave!
rainy
long story.. penguinangel.. long story...
btw the way, that comment was not for you i repeat NOT FOR YOU penguinfan123. i would never want anyone to leave. i think your all amaizing in your own special way. :) you guys rock.
smile
What she said.

HEY! THAT LADY IS TRYING TO GET AWAY! COME BACK LADY! *tackles old lady* NO ONE IS GETTING BY ME! NO ONE! NO ONE!
sad
Ok, guys, bad news. My parents have grounded me, so this is probably the last time I'll be on here for a month or so. I PROMISE I will be back eventually. Skipper, good luk with all the missions. Kowalski, you have got to be better by the time I get back!! Sgt., I hope you lead this site well. I'll miss you guys, but I WILL be back!
And I'm Off!!
Darn it.

Everyone is going LOCO! (and not in a good way)
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
cool
@icicle1penguin yes they have all gone loco

the only reason people are leaving is cuz other people are leaving!
over a year ago Noriishere said…
@Annacrombie Sometimes that's not entirely true. If you look at my forum, and ThatDamnLlama's forum, we leave because people are basically forcing us to leave from their retardedness.
Like for example: Lzk94pzpom, Nori4Reel, etc.
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
angry
Hay! Don't put Nori4Reel name in it!
Yes, but when people, dolphins, penguins, whatever you are, put up forums saying you're going to leave, that does encourage other's to leave too.
over a year ago IceCream123 said…
GRR! I CANT BELIEVE NORIISHERE IS SUSPENDED! I KNOW THAT BECAUSE WHEN I WENT ON HER PROFILE IT TOOK ME TOTHE HOMEPAGE! THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE SUSPENDED!
I hate fanpop moderaters.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
crying
WHY CANT THIS MADNESS END! OKAY PEOPLE I GO TO SLEEP ONE NIGHT AND ALL HELL BREAKS OUT! WHY DOSNT PEOPLE JUST STOP LEAVING! IT SADENS ME! ALL I ASK IS WE JUST GET ON WITH EACH OTHER AND NO ONE LEAVES! PLZ NO ONE LEAVE! WHY HAS ALL THE PoM FANS GONE INSANE!

ITS MAKING ME CRY!
over a year ago IceCream123 said…
im thinking the same thing.
if you hate all of the insane people on Fanpop, either go to a Fanpop club where there aren't any, ignore them, or don't go on Fanpop at all.
But anyway, i have to get back to my rant on how Fanpop suspends people for no reason.