Penguins of Madagascar All Better Now and a new member

Col_Skipper posted on May 05, 2010 at 01:33AM
Skipper reporting in at 2135 hours:

It seems a few things got out of hand and there were a bit of some fights and such between Sgt. SPKR689 and I...I have forgiven her. And she does me*smiles* And please let's not start about things that don't make sense. Once again, I am the real Skipper and I will do what ever it takes to keep my fans, family and crew close to my heart. And want to keep this club fight free.

Another announcement...

SPKR689 has now been accepted into our crew!

she will be know as Sgt. SPKR689
All the recruits I will enlist when I come back she will take care of them for me. She has the attitude of a great drill Sargent and I need someone like that on the team.

*turns to her*

Please raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"I, SPKR689 do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts."

I hear by announce you a member of the Penguin Commandos and of the APN(Antarctic Penguin Navy) Shall nothing become between us and our team!

*salutes you* Congratulations Sgt

Signed,

Col. Skipper.
last edited on May 05, 2010 at 01:38AM

Penguins of Madagascar 104 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

over a year ago SPKR689 said…
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SKIPPER! like i said, im sorry :) i still Love you even if your taken ;) i will always have you as my first!
and, "I, SPKR689 do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts."

over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Congrats SPKR689!!!

Goodnight Skipper and Sgt SPKR689 *salutes*
last edited over a year ago
smile
thank you Penguinangel ;)
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
A happy ending for all! *claps loudly, and slightly obnoxious*
goodnight Penguinangel *salutes*
and thank you beastialmoon :)
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Wow ur lucky... dang I wish I was in the penguins team... oh well... I'm very happy for u SPKR689
thank you Metallica1147 *salutes*
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
*salutes u back*
laugh
Salute SKPR689, salutes skipper, salutes metallica, salutes strange rabid dog....
Gah! Get off my face, doggie!
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
hmmm
ok..? whats going on here now?
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
smile
Okay, apparently I left at a bad time, or maybe a good time, but I missed all the chaos. I'm glad everything is back to normal! And BIG congrats to SKPR689, being a member of the penguins team is a great honor!
thank you thespikedturtle *salutes*
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
*salutes Penguinsangel* Goodnight! I will now go also. Got to prepare for Thursday. Once again I will not know when we will actually be back but I will give a few comments or so here and there on this club before I leave.

Now don't let me down SPKR689. I am counting on you to lead the new recruits once I put out an enlisted poster when I come back
Goodnight recruits! I will reply to your comments to moment I have everything under control here at the HQ
goodnight Skipper and thank you once agian *salutes*
No problem..Remember what the Penguin Credo states...*winks*
i will ^_^
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
big smile
Ooh! congratulations! I'm so happy! *Hugs all air out of spkr689* oh *blush* sorry ^^; but congratulations! and goodnight Skipper! *tempting hug, but decides not* goodnight! *Salutes*
*salutes* Goodnight sir! Keep the doors locked, I hear Blowhole is on the prowl again...
thank you SJ_waddles *salutes and hugs back*
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Hey congratulations SPKR689!
SPKR689, oh, I'm sorry, Sgt. SKPR689! Do you mind if I talk to you in private?
thank you ggreen7295 *salutes*
@thespikedturtle: sure i have a few minutes :)
smile
i must thank you all but i must go. you guys are the best! ^_^
*salutes to all* bye!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Nice.
Skipper reporting in at 0828 hours:

Good day recruits! Sgt. SPKR689*salutes*

Well now that you are on the team, I am counting on you to keep an eye out here for me while we are away as I can not always be at many different places at the same time. That means, keep the fights out of site, keep everyone happy and keep Blowhole away from my fans and for the crew members that have stayed behind. Once we come back, I will put out an enlist poster because I know we will be needing new members since Blowhole has a few tricks up his sleeve!...So once again I will leave tomorrow...

I will be on a few hours out of the day as the rest we are preparing the leave with a few things. So if you guys have anything to say to me say it now or just a chat that's fine with me.

Hear from you all one more time!*salutes*

Col Skipper P.
over a year ago Sandrei said…
You rock, SPKR:D Congrats
One more thing Sgt. SKPR689, well make it a few.....I have now become a fan of you....also when I am gone, don't let anyone talk their smack about myself and my crew. Because I will eventually come back and look at all the comments everyone leaves. You have to and must be strong to keep the fans here under control and I will NOT accept a weak Sargent! So once again, you are in charge while I am gone of this club. Everyone, please respect that.

*salutes SPKR689*
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
big smile
Congratulations SPKR689!!!! I'm happy for you!!
smile
Skipper: will do sir and i can be strong when i want to *salutes*
@Icicle1pengui: thanks! *salutes*
Sandrei: awww thanks!! *salutes*
PenguinXXX: thank you! *salutes*
smile
*Salutes*
Wow...a little over saluting I see here hehe...you need to ALWAYS be strong..that's what you're on the team for soldier!
smile
Soon enough I think everyone's arms will be weak from the saluting sir! By the way, has Kowalski been better Skipper?
*chuckles* Affirmative.

Well He can move a bit but he's still weak. He is ok though.
blush
oh...opps! Sorry Skipper
That's fine...I will be on for a while and at the same time getting ready to leave
blush
Skipper, on his bruise, did you put a cold fish on it? it could help heal faster.
Affirmative we did but it seems he is getting a bit better talking and such but I have to let him sit out on this one...If he does return when we are not here he will be on and on his other accounts as well.
Forgive me for my little respect. But i guess for a little bit you had two mute soldiers? ^^; Sorry *shamefully bows head*
two mute soldiers? What are you talking about recruit?
hmmm
Manfretti and Johnson, perhaps?
No idea what she is talking about.
In Command Crisis, Private mentioned something that happened to Manfretti and Johnson and how they couldn't talk for weeks, then Kowalski said that even after, it was just gibberish.
smile
You werent there, you were perched precariously on the tip of a crane. But you knew that. :)
This is a bit of an awkward situation for me...
Hmmm...Well I really don't want to explain what all this stuff about Manfreddi and Johnson are...Besides it's almost time for my to head in..
I understand, Sir.
Maybe some day but not today!

so any last words I can hold a conversation for a while...I have done packing for the mission and as well as my fellow soldier...I have until sundown!
worried
Alright then 4 mute soldiers... What i was saying sir, which i'm sorry if it's offensive, I was saying Rico and Kowalski. Forgive me sir. *still inshame..*