Penguins of Madagascar All Better Now and a new member

Col_Skipper posted on May 05, 2010 at 01:33AM
Skipper reporting in at 2135 hours:

It seems a few things got out of hand and there were a bit of some fights and such between Sgt. SPKR689 and I...I have forgiven her. And she does me*smiles* And please let's not start about things that don't make sense. Once again, I am the real Skipper and I will do what ever it takes to keep my fans, family and crew close to my heart. And want to keep this club fight free.

Another announcement...

SPKR689 has now been accepted into our crew!

she will be know as Sgt. SPKR689
All the recruits I will enlist when I come back she will take care of them for me. She has the attitude of a great drill Sargent and I need someone like that on the team.

*turns to her*

Please raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"I, SPKR689 do solumly swear that I will take my place as Sgt of the Skipper Crew and Antarctic Penguin Navy into action and all what my Commando tells me to do so. I will respect the Penguin Credo and I will indent to do so for as long as I am accepted into the unit. I will back up my team when ever danger is near and also my Commander. Should I not follow the rules of my Commander, I will leave with honorable discharge. No If And's nor buts."

I hear by announce you a member of the Penguin Commandos and of the APN(Antarctic Penguin Navy) Shall nothing become between us and our team!

*salutes you* Congratulations Sgt

Signed,

Col. Skipper.
last edited on May 05, 2010 at 01:38AM

Penguins of Madagascar 104 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...