Penguins of Madagascar Dear Fellow Firends of Fanpop.....

SPKR689 posted on May 04, 2010 at 11:42PM
ok so me and Penguinsfan2 has had enough of all of this and after a long consideratoin, we decieded that we should leave to. we know eachother cuz we live in the same state. so much has happended in the past few days, and it has been just to much for us to handle. so heres what Penguinsfan2 has to say:

Hey! penguinsfan2 here and its sad really. ive been on here scince last year and this has never happended before. what is going on here! i hate seeing ppl fight. and that has happended just WAY to much here. so i think this is a good time to leave and take a break from this. also my parents suck. Im sorry i know this is a serius thing but i just HAD to add that thank you everyone.

alright SPKR689 is on now and i have decied that i dont want to get in the way of ppl anymore. everywhere i look, somone is fighting like penguinsfan2 said. im getting so annoyed and its sad, i love this site but, i guess.....it all fell.

so this a goodbye from Penguinsfan2 and SPKR689, we really hope this all changes in the future. so bye everyone on fanpop. and bye to Skipper and Kowalski.(even thought i SPKR689 am getting kinda annoyed at you Skipper. but still BYE) BYE EVERYONE!!!!

Penguins of Madagascar 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
worried
IS EVERYONE MAD!

Why is everyone leaving? I-

Wait! I'm not gonna be mean. So never mind.

Don't leave!...I cna't say what's on my mind right now. But all I'm saying is this:

I'm staying right here! Not moving an inch!...Oh great I'm hungry. Forget what I just said, I'm going to the kitchen first.

But I'm staying on fanpop! This spot right here is one of the reasons I'm happy. Cuz when I'm sad, I'm just stupid.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
crying
i dont like to fight but its all just too much
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
crying
Oh, don't leave.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
sad
and another one. When will it end!?!?
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
smile
Look, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're taking the cowards way out. It 's easier, isn't it, to leave rather than to help make things better?
I agree with Icicle, I'm staying here! We are here because we share a common joy: POM! What do you think the penguins would do in this cirrcumstance?
Leaving isn't penguin; it's not even lemur!!

No, I'm gonna stay! To defend this spot! To honor the penguin credo: Never Swim Alone!
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
crying
wht?!?!? your leaving? don,t go! i will maybe leave too! plz don,t don,t! we like you here! your my friend here! so plz don,t go!!
hmmm
ok well im thinking of his offer..... so i might not leave. idk yet
No, penguinfan123. You're not allowed to leave too.
worried
ARE-

Nope. Not gonna say it.
crying
and penguinfan2 don,t go! your my bff! and block them thts whos fighting with you. don,t go!
hmmm
What?
sad
will remember about me and lovelife324? remember i was going to leave? but my bestest bff lovelife324 was gonna leave too! but you know what i tought i am going to stay.
meh
Nothing.
you can say it...
Oooookaay....
big smile
Umm, DISTRACTION! *throws pie* night night!
angry
Thts it! i am leaving too! X( you want me here!? well commnet me! becuase i am leaving, penguinfan2 leaved fanpop forever!! and maybee emocupcake too? i guess...?
-.- suckish distaction...
People, calm down for a second. As people leave, it just makes more people leave because everyone else is leaving, if that makes sense. Can't we just forget all this drama happened and go back to normal?
crying
I maybe leaveing fanpop but i don,t wonna hurt lovelife324,s feelings.
hmmm
well i still dont know if im leaving, cuz Skipper just....left..
I'm sure he'll be back later.
i am so sad now!
crying
*broken heart*
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
sad
This is stupid. Everyones leaving, and then more people leave, and it continues in a large circle untill theres no more fans (sane ones, anyway) on this site except for me and Icicle. CHILLAX, PEOPLES!!!
And me. No way am i leaving, i just got here, like, three days ago!
over a year ago beardfish said…
meh
This is why people are leaving this site, cause as soon as someone says they're leaving everyone freaks out and starts crying. If they wanna leave let them, say your goodbyes and end it at that, there's no reason to make this a drama fest.
smile
i am happy to say that i SPKR689, am staying, as for penguinsfan2 well she might be gone. idk but im here but no more fighting. let this be a warning
smile
I am staying here cuse SPKR689 is too!
don,t leave penguinangel! your friends need you!
I never said i was leaving. I said was NOT leaving.

Also: Yay, people need me!:)
crying
ok :) i touught you said you are. but yay! you are on fanpop! i am still sad that penguinfan2 just leaved last night.