Penguins of Madagascar Dear Fellow Firends of Fanpop.....

SPKR689 posted on May 04, 2010 at 11:42PM
ok so me and Penguinsfan2 has had enough of all of this and after a long consideratoin, we decieded that we should leave to. we know eachother cuz we live in the same state. so much has happended in the past few days, and it has been just to much for us to handle. so heres what Penguinsfan2 has to say:

Hey! penguinsfan2 here and its sad really. ive been on here scince last year and this has never happended before. what is going on here! i hate seeing ppl fight. and that has happended just WAY to much here. so i think this is a good time to leave and take a break from this. also my parents suck. Im sorry i know this is a serius thing but i just HAD to add that thank you everyone.

alright SPKR689 is on now and i have decied that i dont want to get in the way of ppl anymore. everywhere i look, somone is fighting like penguinsfan2 said. im getting so annoyed and its sad, i love this site but, i guess.....it all fell.

so this a goodbye from Penguinsfan2 and SPKR689, we really hope this all changes in the future. so bye everyone on fanpop. and bye to Skipper and Kowalski.(even thought i SPKR689 am getting kinda annoyed at you Skipper. but still BYE) BYE EVERYONE!!!!

Penguins of Madagascar 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...