Penguins of Madagascar Won't be here from Thursday on

Col_Skipper posted on May 04, 2010 at 04:01AM
Skipper reporting in at 0001 hours:

I could NOT sleep until I have posted this here. This just in that the crew and I will be leaving once again on a few more mission tasks. Kowalski will not be joining us due to his injuries. It will be unknown to how long we will be gone and when we will return. All I know is that this Thursday, we will be gone. Once again please keep in mind that I don't know the schedule of our come back so please be patient.

Thank you,

Signed,

Col. Skipper P.

Penguins of Madagascar 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Ugh, fine. Hopefully non of you will get hurt. Or die. Ya know. But you'll probably live. Totally. I think. Ok. Bye. Great. Bye.
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
We aren't leaving TODAY! Thursday! *laughs a bit*
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
I hope your mission will be a success, :) good luck! And be safe! Oh, and tell Kowalski I said feel better *smiles*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Flana_2 said…
big smile
Okey Dokey Sir :) Stay Safe
We are leaving Thursday morning, but don't know that time we will be back.
over a year ago Sandrei said…
Col Skipper all the best, wish you good luck on your next mission. I hope you'll get back as soon as possible, for we will miss you!
hugs
Sandrei
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
Just a question, what will Kowalski do while you're gone? I would think it would get pretty boring with no one there... Would he just keep an eye out on the HQ? Yeah, I guess you still couldn't trust Blowhole after that incident... Wow, I'm having an argument with myself...

Anyway, best of luck on your mission! :)
Well I have a few soldiers who will stand by him..including his girlfriend on that matter. I gave them permission to the ones who would stay and take care of the place while the others came along with me.
surprise
Girlfriend?????????????
over a year ago skipper321 said…
laugh
Good luck Skipper. Hope your mission is a sucsess. (I call dibs on the peanut butter winkies!!!)
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
big smile
alright. i guess this is good luck even thought its not till tursday :) dont die XD
Affirmative he has a girlfriend. I've told everyone that already. He wanted me to so the fangirls would stop wanting him.

And Thank you I know one more day until we leave. We get prepared the day before.
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
*whistles* Nice going, Kowalski! lol, but that's good, he'll have some company. Does he have some premade options for you all?
Well at the moment he can't even talk! But I have someone on the team as backup she's my Mjr. of the team. She's just as smart as Kowalski.
over a year ago Lzk94pzpom said…
is it jem?
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Is it even possible for someone to be as smart as Kowalski?
over a year ago skipper321 said…
meh
Possibly.
No, and Affirmative this soldier is on our team and she holds an IQ level just like him. When Kowalski is no where around I call her for duty.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Is it Ash?
Negative.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
laugh
NOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY DO THE GOOD GUYS ALWAYS GET THE GIRLFRIENDS!!!????
I'm sorry but I admit he IS IN LOVE with her fully...I don't think Kowalski will change that either. He's very faithful and I know that for a fact.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
Well, Im happy for him. Its always nice(put mildly) when you find the one your to be with, your heaven, your everything.
I have yet 2 find mine. :(
I salute to you finding the love of your life as well recruit*smiles and salutes*
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
surprise
WAIT!!!!I just remembered something!!! Skipper, you can't leave a wounded Kowalski alone!! Blowhole has a secret plan to turn him into his minion!! (this is indeed a FACT, some fans started spying on him)
This was what he was talking about when he said he had ways of getting him!!!
angelic
Pardon my asking sir, but.. Is it...Marlene? Possibly, i understand that my question was none of my business- and juvenile...
hmmm
Skipper, I think u missunderstood me, and it might be my fault. I have not found the love of my life yet.
Or was that a salute for good luck?
Now im confused...
That was a good luck salute recruit! Hehe And negative it's not Marlene.
smile
ah okay. Thanks! *salutes*
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
I wish u guys luck in ur next mission Skipper, and I hope none get hurt this time *salutes*
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
Does he have an I.Q. higher than Einstein?