Penguins of Madagascar My Daughter

Col_Skipper posted on May 03, 2010 at 03:44PM
This is Skipper reporting in at 1145 hours:

I would just like to confirm the situation about my adopted daughter....Affirmative I have a daughter. She is a Reaver. She needed a father figure in her life and I volunteered to become her father. So that is something I will reveal.

I know there may be some shock after I post this but deal with it. It may not be like me to do such a thing but there is more to me than just a Commando life. I have a life as well....

Her name is Jem and she comes from a long generation of Reavers. No time to really explain what it is...If you'd like to see who she is, please take a look at my myspace profile. She's my little girl...

She is going to have a boy soon and i am very happy for that!

So once again get over the fact that this is affirmative and nothing will change that.

Signed,

skipper P.
This is Skipper reporting in at 1145 hours:

I would just like to confirm the situation about my adop
last edited on May 03, 2010 at 10:46PM

Penguins of Madagascar 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Sooo...nah, I don't wanna sound rude.
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
hmmm
Excuse me?
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
crying
That's very kind and sweet, sorry if i go all luv mushie on you.. *SNIFF* eh hem, anyway. Do you think you could be able in any way to post her pic on your profile on here? i can't get on Myspace, it gives me to many viruses.. ._.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
I couldnt find it on myspace.
Then again, I don't have an account so I don't know my way around very well. Im sure she's beautiful, Skipper. Congrats on being a grand-dad. A GrandPenguin? Sorry, that was my bad pun.
last edited over a year ago
So, you're gonna be a grandpa?

over a year ago Starie13 said…
aww thats sweet
smile
Affirmative. I already have a grand-daughter named Rim from her. I will gladly post a pic of her on my profile for you guys to view her. I'm happy to know you guys respect that. Thank you recruits!
Ok...Mission complete! There is a photo of my daughter also look in photos in this club!
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
Thats so sweet ^_^ congrads on your new grandson :D
Do you know what his name will be?
I don't know yet at the moment. But he will be here soon.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
AWWW SKIPPER CONGRATES!!!! :3 ummm, really dont know what else to say... isk why though :\ but still CONGRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck ;)
Thanks recruit!
over a year ago VioletYoshi said…
What is a Reaver?
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
cool
awww skippers gunna be a grandpa!
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
Random attack!

My second name starts with a p.