Penguins of Madagascar My Farewell Speech

KowalskiTheLich posted on May 02, 2010 at 04:43PM
Hello peoples. I have been browsing the site, reading a bunch of stuff and I have come to a conclusion. Because of the mass exodus of fans from this spot, I feel it is time for me to leave as well and move on.
I have several reasons for this and I have to say my number one reason is the hordes of fangirls which have taken over this spot. While not talking about doing the penguins, they are busy posting tons of unnecessary comments or cussing out people for random reasons.
I have been stayed with this site for about half a year, and like KTR I was here during the peak of the spot. Like many good things, however, shortly after its peak it begins to decline rapidly, and that is what is happening with this spot. Perhaps I will 'lurk' around the site and see if it gets any better, and maybe if it manages to ressurect itself I will rejoin, but for now this is goodbye.

Have a nice life, suckas!

Penguins of Madagascar 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago knocktimerico said…
You know I myself am no considering following you and TDL by leaving the site, well not so much as leave but I won't answer messages or questions or any of that stuff. Besides I've always wanted to try my hand at lurking, it sounds like it would be fun :D
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
I will probably lurk as well, possibly posting messages occasionally if I am particularly biased by the question or subject at hand. It does sound fun, doesn't it?
over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
sunny
I already left this spot. In theory.
Tommorow , I will leave it again. In practical.
Not only does it sound fun, it's sounds easy as well. I mean I don't need to think about typing out intelligent comments or try to bring order to a spot that lacks it. I will say this though, if I'm gonna leave I'm gonna go out in a bang, you'll know what I'm talking about soon enough, I'm sure I'll scar a few kids in the process. They took over a site that I loved so I'm gonna make sure I get a little pay back before I leave. It's the least I can do.
laugh
OMG you can't be serious...not furaffinity?!?
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
I have been on this spot for almost 5 months. Remember Monsy38? I wish she was still here...
I'm going to lurk around as well and never post comments, unless something really catches my attention.
Ah yes, Monsey. Good times, good times...wonder why she left? Maybe she thought the same as we are now.
laugh
KTR: what do you mean by that? I wanna join!
I think she got busy in her life. I remember her telling be that she was so caught up in the real world, she has no time to spend goofing off on here.
big smile
Maybe we could post a forum where us old fans have intelligent conversations, and we could call it something like 'Kowalski Haters Only!'
But then rabid fangirls will go there and start cussing us out for hating Kowalski. Let's make it "Intelligent fans only". And when they come to post a comment, we'll kick 'em off. That'll show them.
We could make it an entire spot rather than a forum.
*comment deleted by TDL because it gave too much information on our new spot*
last edited over a year ago
That would be a good idea, because the various fangirls would have a harder time finding it and ruining it then they would a forum.
agreed.
laugh
Are you making it? XD
Hell yeah.
Tell me if you do! (And KTR, I'll have to hear more about that 'going out with a bang' plan you were talking about earlier, sounds promising.)
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Wonderful Idea.
sorry it took me so long to get back, the power went out, which is weird since it's 70 and sunny out. Anyways onto my plan, well it does involve furaffinity and a certain artist and her "adult" work >;D
over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
big smile
CAOPOM is EPIC idea. Wow.
big smile
@KTR: I like it already!
NICE JOB!
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
Sounds great. I might show up a few times on the other site. I promise to behave! Monsy was on this site before? Huh. I did not know that.
^ have you seen her lately?
smile
I'm going to delete my comment about the new spot, so no rabid fangirls see it. If you never got to know what spot we are talking about, leave me a personal message, and I'll see for myself if you are worthy enough to know about our new spot.
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
What spot? I don't know what you're talking about! ;)
wink
Wait, I was talking about a spot? What?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
crying
Good by Kowalskithelich, you will be missed!
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
Am I worthy?
smile
scifiguy1999: come to our new spot. we are all hiding there. I'll send you the link.

beastialmoon: yeah, I guess. I haven't seen any insane comments from you, I don't think.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
crying
OMG EVER SINCE I CAME EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE!!! I FEEL LIKE ITS ALL MY FUALT!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe i should go............................
over a year ago 18wanda said…
You're leaving? That has been happening a lot lately. Monsy left and Kowalski-Crazy. They are both in the P of Mad cemetary of fans dead to the spot.
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
WHY DOES JUST ABOUT EVERYONE LEAVE THIS SPOT!its sad