Penguins of Madagascar We Return Indeed

Lt_Kowalski posted on May 02, 2010 at 01:38AM
Lt. Kowalski here at 21 40 hours:

Ugh....Hello everyone....how are you?

Skipper was on earlier notifying you all we have made a come back from our many missions.

While on our tour call of duty, I was wounded badly. It was not a pretty sight at all everyone. I have been wounded on my left side that's all I will say.

So please don't ask anymore about that.

Ugh......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Not a pretty site...............

The nights this week were misty yet haunting with the low front clouds seeping through the bottom of the Earth's crust...

The week was a horrific week....

I was wounded in the Line of duty.......my left side....

I am not well at the moment........

Please do NOT take advantage of that.....

And not to mention falling down a set of stairs!

Also, about your questions you fans have left in my last forum, I will get to. I will reply to as many as I can as I am still not well at the moment. Please take the time to be patient and wait for your answer. If you would please ask me them again here in my new forum I will be gladly to answer them back one by one. I am a bit out of focus from my wound and I have had a headache when I wrote this. So once again, please state your question here from my last forum and I will be glad to answer it.

Once again thank you for welcoming us back and we hope to talk to you all soon. :)

Signed,

Lt. Kowalski
last edited on May 02, 2010 at 02:42AM

Penguins of Madagascar 61 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
Kowlaski i just want you to be ok. rest and make sure that your ok. i dont want to see you struggle. so just relax, close your eyes and think of nothing to night.
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
sad
I will tend and try to do so...I am now checking my myspace at the moment as well and have posted up a new blog....It wasn't pretty I tell you....I will hopefully be better in a few days or so. But plase let everyone know...that I have made a return with Skipper and that I will try and get back with all their questions...of just better yet have them rewrite them here like I've stated above.
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
sad
D: I went to a Italian ice place, adn they had a swedish fish flavor. it was yummy. I thought of you. hehe
I hope you feel better, if i could, I'd give you a hug, a get well card, and some swedish fish. but, the only thing i can do is give you an E-hug. *e-hug*
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Welcome back penguins, and Kowalski I hope u get well soon. I salute u soldier.
smile
Thank you guys...Why you are wondering probably why I am up at this time, I could not sleep...I suppose I will be on for a while until I get tired and once again thank you.
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
I'm not sure how different the rules are for penguins, but just try to lay down, make sure you bandage the wound, and drink lots of water. And maybe try something other than fish, like fruit. Or not.
worried
Hmmm...well technically penguins don't eat fruit...but I will try and find something rather than my natural diet for a substitution....I have a pain right behind my left eye socket..painful...I will just lay down now and will try and be back sometime or Skipper will let you know what happens...and to the one who said I was dead....I am not dead...I'm a survivor and I am back...To the one who said they would personate me until my return....there is no need as I am back now but a bit out of it..I really hope Alive doesn't see my wound...I would be a haunting sight.....*yawns*....Goodnight for now everyone*smiles then winces from my wound*....

Signed,

Lt. Kowalski
lol, "Alive"? Haha, sorry I'm laughing at that... But good idea, just try to get a bit of rest, have the doll cover up for you so Alice doesn't notice. And good night :)
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I am still here. I took a nap so I'm an allnighter.
I know I'm not gonna go to sleep anytime soon either. Kowalski has an excuse though.
I would just like to confirm my mistake on "alive" I've meant to say Alice and it seems my flipper slipped...I snuck back on the laptop from the other to check this and found my mistake...Now if you all would excuse me, I will once again lay down and try and rest from this soreness...

Thank you,

Kowalski
Yeah, it's hard to type with flippers, especially how computers are made today. Try to fall asleep, think of happy thoughts, maybe Doris is holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, and is waiting for you to go on a date with her. And I might get attacked by your fans here...
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Maaayybbeee.....*pulls out flame thrower*
Anyway, I hope you feel better soon kowalski. Just get plenty of rest is all I can think of right now.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
meh
Welcome Back. I sincerely hope you get better. Is there anything we can do on this site that could help you?
AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Wait, where'd you get the flamethrower? lol, he's probably still asleep, if it's a wound that even makes Kowalski hurt like that, it has to be pretty bad...
big smile
Rico regurgitated it for me.
over a year ago skipper321 said…
laugh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Run!!!!!!!!
skipper321, you're fine, I'm the one that brought up Doris. And does Rico have an account on here too?
smile
No,but that would be ausome!
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
Hello Kowalski.*gives you an evil grin* I heard about how you got hurt on you mission. I feel sorry for you. Realy I do. Well, not because of your injury of course. I could care less about that, but the fact that you are part of my new evil plan to get back at the world.
last edited over a year ago
YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH IT BLOWHOLE!!!!!!
angry
Thats it!!! Im goin to get you blowhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ayayayayayaayayaay!!!!!!!!!!
Blowhole, you do realize we could just report you and get you kicked out of here. But we won't, you just make this more ientertaining! lol
smirk
yah! u better back away Blowhole!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
Im feeling very crazy today(I might also pet you!!)
Well, I wount hurt him. I am just going to brain-wash him him to help with my new invention. Two minds are better than one. Of course Black Fang is helping too. We need lots of our intelagents to make it work. With Kowalsk one our side the peng-gow-ins wount stand a chance!(note: Skipper I would never be able to captur.) Kowalski will be given a chance to heal.
What makes you think you could capture Kowalski? HUH?!!!
angry
I warnin u Blowhole!! Back away or youll never get the chance!! I serisouly will hurt you every day til the end!!!

AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA­AAA­A!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
(last warning!!)
Alright then. I shall heed your warning skipper321. Good by. *I leave with an evil grin still on my face.*
angry
Then let the war begin!!!!!!!!! you goin down!!!!!!!
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHhAAAAAAAaHHHHAAAA!!!­!!!­!!!­
GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR
mischievous
Peting time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
everyone!! pet Blowhole!!!
I'm am waiting for your commands general Skipper321! Blowhole is going DOWN!!!!!
Yes SIR!!! *starts petting Blowhole*

Oooo, you're skin IS surprisingly pleasant to the touch.
smile
Ok, you will be my Luetenent
Pet crazy!
and get more ppl for the war!!
*still petting Blowhole* I'm on it!!!
*Calles over my new minons* I would like you all to meet my new mutated highly indistructable friends. *Three wolves apeard, along with fiftey-six mercat ninja clons.* They are a gift from a friend of mine. Eather get off me or else I will order them to attack!
smirk
Bring it on
pettin u!!!
smirk
Wel, the ppl helpin u are spys for us and tell us your plans!!!
Boomshakadink!!!!!!!!!
We can take them!!!

Permission to use nuclear weapons, SIR!
smile
penguinangel,need more spys for info!!
hmmm
I don't think anyone else is here now.
No, they can not knowing I have complet control of them. Pluse, the three wolves are Black Fang's brothers a nother evil villains! (which is my friend that has lended me his clones)
I mean ppl that you THINK loke u!
What? Why don't I just get him. Be right back. *rushes to get him.*
Penguinangel, when i not here, you are leader.
(My mom says I gettin too obssesed)
big smile
Ok...er...YES SIR!!!!
good now AAAAAAAAATTTTTAAAAAaCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh..... *drops bazzuka*
angry
Evil shall lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leave kowalski alone@!!!
smile
Use all the weapons we got!!
we need to end him once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!