Penguins of Madagascar We Return Indeed

Lt_Kowalski posted on May 02, 2010 at 01:38AM
Lt. Kowalski here at 21 40 hours:

Ugh....Hello everyone....how are you?

Skipper was on earlier notifying you all we have made a come back from our many missions.

While on our tour call of duty, I was wounded badly. It was not a pretty sight at all everyone. I have been wounded on my left side that's all I will say.

So please don't ask anymore about that.

Ugh......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Not a pretty site...............

The nights this week were misty yet haunting with the low front clouds seeping through the bottom of the Earth's crust...

The week was a horrific week....

I was wounded in the Line of duty.......my left side....

I am not well at the moment........

Please do NOT take advantage of that.....

And not to mention falling down a set of stairs!

Also, about your questions you fans have left in my last forum, I will get to. I will reply to as many as I can as I am still not well at the moment. Please take the time to be patient and wait for your answer. If you would please ask me them again here in my new forum I will be gladly to answer them back one by one. I am a bit out of focus from my wound and I have had a headache when I wrote this. So once again, please state your question here from my last forum and I will be glad to answer it.

Once again thank you for welcoming us back and we hope to talk to you all soon. :)

Signed,

Lt. Kowalski
last edited on May 02, 2010 at 02:42AM

Penguins of Madagascar 61 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...