Penguins of Madagascar We have returned!

Col_Skipper posted on May 01, 2010 at 09:50PM
Skipper reporting in at 1800 hours:

Ahoy, Skipper here!

We now announce our return back to the zoo!

Sorry but we've had LOTS to perform and missions! It wasn't easy! We've went through thick and thin this whole week! You wouldn't want to know!

As I've told everyone in the past, we were going to leave and would return soon. So to verify once again that I am the Skipper here and that's final!

Kowalski has been injured on duty but he may be on in a few depending on how he feels. I just wanted to point that out to you guys. So you die hard Kowalski fans, please do NOT anda I repeat do NOT mob him when he returns. He is not well at the moment that much. I will be on your back if you try to do so. Once again he is NOT feeling well but will return.

With golden keys and many more that was on our tails...WOO!...what fun but we did have to pay a few prices.......
Who can say no to a treasure hunt?!

We are now safe back in the zoo and we hope to hear from all our fans once again!

Take care and thanks for your welcome backs!

Skipper P.

P.S.

We will also be performing some refurbishment and more missions on the HQ and around the zoo and Manhattan so I will not always be on. Though I will get every chance I get to be on and take care od things here.
last edited on May 02, 2010 at 02:33AM

Penguins of Madagascar 56 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

over a year ago skipper321 said…
big smile
Yay!! your back. Blowhole's(or at least I think he is) here!
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
What?!
Blowhole1 says he is blowhole and everyone belives him!
last edited over a year ago
He has his own forum
over a year ago Sandrei said…
Skipper! Long time no see! Welcome back, hun!
Oh really now? Hmmm Well when everyone sees this forum of mine they will remember who I am.
@Sandrei: Thank you. Miss me! Ha! Oh we've been sooo busy! Not a good week at all! Soooo...anyhone claiming to be me or Kowalski on here? Just asking because I hate posers and I'm assuming there are.
Nope. no posers
Good! Kowalski said he'd also be back later as well. He was hurt on duty and is resting.
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
Right, sorry my foe for the last comment. I know I spelled wanted wrong. I was just in a hurry.
Ha! I can even type better than you higher mammal! What do you say to that! But yes, I've heard you were here what is your plan this time? It seems to me, your plans for human destruction have failed. That's not the first time I've seen failure from you.
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
big smile
OH SKIPPER!!! YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!! THIS DAY IS JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!!!! OH I SO HAPPY YOUR BACK AND OK!!!!! ok ok i better ^_^ Skipper is back and im happier than ever!!! oh did i tell you that i missed you? anways welcome back.
Affirmative I have read the comments and such and we are back and thank you everyone! What has been going on since the last night I was here?
meh
A LOT Skipper. lets just say A LOT!!!!
Oh really now?....Like?....Anyone talking about us?...Tell the truth recruit!
oh course Skipper anything for you. well lots of ppl fought with blowhole let me say that i was a part of it :D. and that he just wondered if it was the same with you and Kowalski. and well. its been pretty boring without you two. so yeah. i dont remeber anything else. but i would never lie to my fav penguin or fav (uh...i really cant put person or thing cuz that would be a lie and disrepectful so ill stick with fav) in teh whole world. you are the best! :)
oh and no one was pretending to be you or Kowalski. and we were all worried. even though we know that penguins will never be harmed. i mean, you are the best in the world. (probly better than some humans too XD) (not anyone on here though.)
Why thank you I really appropriate that from you fans. Kowalski has been injured on duty if you've read the forum. He said he MAY be on later...depending on how he feels.
over a year ago Flana_2 said…
smile
Yeah :D Welcome back sir :D
crying
OH>>> POOR KOWLASKI!!!!! he is going to be MOBBED with fans......
but are Rico and Private ok? and your ok too right Skipper? oh i hope you are. do you need anything?
smile
Yeah, I feel Bad for Kowalski and I too am here im you need anything :)
smile
Me three!:)
Affirmative we are all doing fine. Kowalski was...well...he doesn't really want to talk about it he would tell you himself.
@Flana_2: Thank you.

Please don't mob him..I will also put that in the forum.
ok well tell him that i hope he fells better. poor guy. its been hard for him hasnt it Skipper?
oh btw do you like hugs? :)
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
Welcome back sir! *Salutes* thank goodness you got back safe. Oh, Kowalski's hurt? I should get a feel better card and give him some swedish fishie candy ^_^ but.. how'd that work? He lives in New York, and I live in Florida... X_X
smile
Yeah, Tell him I said Get Well Soon if it doesn't bother him ofcorse :)
@Flana_2: Will do recruit!
smile
Awesome :) oh 1 question Skipper, do you ever fan people back?
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
YAY! ^_^ tell Kowalski is said Get Well soon.
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
big smile
Hi Skipper! *salutes*
smile
Skipper can i ask somthing? do you like hugs :3
Ok ok calm down now everyone! One at a time! I'm only one penguin here!

@flana_2: Affirmative I have fanned to someone here and will do even mkore once I get to know more about you guys.

@Penguinsfan2 and Penguinsangel: Affirmative we are back don't get to excited now.

@SPKR689: Hmmm.....well.....I have no answer to that...why do you ask?
blush
Cuz i was uh... wondering..... do i have permission to give you a welcome back hug?
I hope Kowalski's alright. Tell him i said to feel better soon.
@SPKR689: *stands there for a bit*............Permission....granted!

Will do recruits!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Fine. I will not mob Kowalski! Hmpt...Wait a sec, HE GOT HURT?!?!
big smile
Can I have a hug?
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
yay!hugs ^_^ Can i have a hug?:D
big smile
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! *hugs Skipper* Skipper, this is officaly the best day of my life!!! ^_^ *stands there for a long time* i dont want to let go :3 tell me when Skipper. cuz it might take me a while. XD
worried
Okey Dokey sir :) Sorry if you consider me a trader :(
blush
*while still huggin Skipper* OH SKIPPER! i REALLY need to tell you somthing. badly but not here. im too embaressed to say it here.
@SPKR689: When.....Ok ok let go now...what is it? Tell me now.....well recruits I am going for now. I will get on when I ever I get another chance recruits! Goodnight!*salutes*

Skipper P.
crying
Oh ok Skipper im good ^_^ thanks and i cant tell you im sorry. i just cant.... :'(
Goodnight Skipper *salutes*
zzz
*salutes* Night Skipper
over a year ago 18wanda said…
big smile
Night, fans.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
angry
*SOB!* WHO HURT MY KOWALSKI!!!! WAS IT A RABID FANGIRL ATTACK!!!??????? I WILL KILL THEM!!!!!
over a year ago rico911910 said…
laugh
Don't get vilent!!! Be happy!!!:)
over a year ago rico911910 said…
angelic
Right.*stands strate in formation* Scnd Lt. Peng. G reporting for duty sir! and Welcome back!*smiles* Lt. Kowalski was injured on the mission? *smiles turn to sadness* I hope he heals then. I have just lost part of my family. So, I am here to help with anything I can sir. I seen that Dr. Blowhole was here. Lucky I got my arch eniemy Black Fang to talk. I have Dr. Blowholes dasterdly plans. I will await orders to give them to you.*salutes to you*
Ok ok calm down everyone! Kowalski is doing just fine..He is in bed rest right now. He wants to get up and go to his lab but I made him stay in bed and stop for a while.....And well ladies, to who all like him he wanted me to mention...that uh...he is...uh..how should I put this....taken!! There I've said it so don't start when he returns on bothering him about who it is! Other than that, he will return shortly.

@rico11910: *salutes you back* It's been a while! I will give the orders once Kowalksi has heeled to proceed with a plan of duty.