Penguins of Madagascar We have returned!

Col_Skipper posted on May 01, 2010 at 09:50PM
Skipper reporting in at 1800 hours:

Ahoy, Skipper here!

We now announce our return back to the zoo!

Sorry but we've had LOTS to perform and missions! It wasn't easy! We've went through thick and thin this whole week! You wouldn't want to know!

As I've told everyone in the past, we were going to leave and would return soon. So to verify once again that I am the Skipper here and that's final!

Kowalski has been injured on duty but he may be on in a few depending on how he feels. I just wanted to point that out to you guys. So you die hard Kowalski fans, please do NOT anda I repeat do NOT mob him when he returns. He is not well at the moment that much. I will be on your back if you try to do so. Once again he is NOT feeling well but will return.

With golden keys and many more that was on our tails...WOO!...what fun but we did have to pay a few prices.......
Who can say no to a treasure hunt?!

We are now safe back in the zoo and we hope to hear from all our fans once again!

Take care and thanks for your welcome backs!

Skipper P.

P.S.

We will also be performing some refurbishment and more missions on the HQ and around the zoo and Manhattan so I will not always be on. Though I will get every chance I get to be on and take care od things here.
last edited on May 02, 2010 at 02:33AM

Penguins of Madagascar 56 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...