Penguins of Madagascar .....

DrBlowhole1 posted on May 01, 2010 at 08:09PM
Move it along this never happend...........
last edited on May 02, 2010 at 02:56PM

Penguins of Madagascar 96 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
Sorry Doc...can I see what Kowalski4Ever showed you?
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Geez, you don't need to completely flip out and threaten all penguins and humans because of one person's comment.
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
angry
That persons comment was very uncalled for!!!!!!
over a year ago Sandrei said…
Another bloodbath? O.O
last edited over a year ago
smile
PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE tell me the comment!
Yes I know, I saw it. But some people just don't think before they post comments.
angry
WELL He/She SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO DO NOT SMILE ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO HERE THINKS THERE WILL JOIN ME?!!!!! YOUR EATHER WITH OR AGENST!!!!!!!!!!
if i say im with u, does that mean im against the penguins, or just the comment?
over a year ago Black_Fang said…
I am specking for Dr. Blowhole right now. He seem prity mad. He gave me an angrey list that tells me what to say. For this question It says: as long as your with him it does not matter. exept with inapropreit words.
over a year ago Starie13 said…
im sooo srry for whatever he said but r u mad at me?
smile
:) :)
laugh
hi everybody i m really really really bored
kowalskithelich u seem happy
It says that he is not angrey at any one that never made a bad comment to him. (I think he has gone nuts, he has just told me what he was going to do. It is the most evilest scaryest plain that I or any villain could ever come up with.)
dr blowhole r u mad at me i really hope not i dont think i did anything but im just wondering cuz i dont want u to be mad at me
big smile
ok im happy to no he aint mad at me
What was the plan?
wats the plan ???????????????????????????? just wondering
and do u no when dr blowhole is going to be back???
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
hmmm
hey Blowhole, i alopagized to you already and gave up a plan. so do you also mean me?
did u say anything mean to dr blowhole?
rainy
His plan I can not discribe in words.....pluse If I tell you I will go down with the ones not on his side. Which I rather not do that. I have no clue. Could be a will till that plan is put in effect.
well where did dr blowhole go i want to talk to him?
rainy
I have no clue, I have nothing, I have no Information, but this stupied list of what to say. All It said was any one that has not made a bad comment is going to pay. Then it has his most evilest plan which said tell then you betray. Thats it.
over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
sick
Well , Mr.Blowhole , I will say this only one : IT.WASN'T.ME.
If you think of what happened at your forum for about 2 or 3 hours ago , IT WASN'T ME. I've always trusted you , Kowalski and other characters when you said you are real. If you guys want to hate me , HATE ME: If you want to kill me , KILL ME.BUT I'M INNOCENT.
over a year ago skipper321 said…
skippers back
over a year ago Flana_2 said…
worried
Sorry Blowwhole.
meh
Sorry. (still watching you though. I dont give up that easily!!!!!!)
Blowhole, I saw the forum, and it wasn't Kowalski4ever, it was krazy4kowalski. If I'm looking at the right comment.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
I respect you! Actually I respect a lot of people. I just don't show it.
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
wow I fell sorry for u doc, but I know ur the real Dr.Blowhole... so please don't kill me
zzz
night people!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I would be quaking in my boots if I had any, and if this threat involved me. I've never left any comment.
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
The Doctor is going through some pretty Depressing Sh*t. I... Wouldn't piss him off If I were you!
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
I was never mean to you; I just questioned your motives once.
over a year ago BlowholeRulez said…
[comment removed]
over a year ago BlowholeRulez said…
I GOTTA SHUT UP SOMETIMES.
It is alright now. I know I got a little bit upset. Well, by the looks of things hugely upset, but there will be no need for vilence....unless coused by me. I do not wish for any of you to get kicked or thrown off of fanpop. I do have a new evil plan, but I shall save it for some other time. Also, I do NOT care if you believe me more or not. So, there is no need to apoligise to me.
hmmm
Does that mean there WON'T be a war?
rainy
Thanks to many people who are acting REALLY abusive to me lately, like BlowholeRulez , I'm just gonna leave this frickin' club until things don't go normal. Or until . .hmm . .. forever. *leaves*
And , yeah , I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABUSIVE TO YOUR DEAR BLOWHOLE. And , Blowhole rulez , or whatever name is , you think you could hate me and call me bitch , just because that Kowalski is my fav. AND I STOLE YOUR "BOYFRIEND" ?!?!? Some people just need to grow up. KOWALSKI IS A ANIMATED CHARACTER.
*unsucribes*
How much I love PoM , I just can't be on spot where is sooo many abusive people. I'M LEAVING FOREVER.
HAPPY NOW ???
We shall save the war for other plans! We shall continue spying
NOOOEEESSS!!!! DON'T GO!!!!

Besides, I know it wasn't you. Blowhole put kowalski4ever instead of krazy4kowalski. If i'm looking at the right comment, it should be in the original Blowhole forum.
rainy
It's okay , Penguinangel. P.S. I'm glad that Here's at last ONE person who cares about me :) Thanks.

Now , Just a lil' thing I wanna say TO Blowhole and BlowholeRulez . .

And you should check the NAME of person who commented before you hate someone for no reason. IT WAS krazy4Kowalski NOT kowalski4ever ( me ) !!! GOODBYE !
SINCE YOU HERE HATE ME FOR NO REASON ; I THINK I SHOULD JUST LEAVE AND MAKE YOUR LIFES BETTER , HUH ??? GOODBYE FOREVER I WILL NEVER EVER COME TO THIS SPOT ( since no one cares about me and just waits for ANYTHING to happen to blame me). HAPPY ??

It's just for those who abused me in the last time , including some other persons ,who were correcting me like an idiot for no reason . It was not up to you other , guys. You guys rock . . well , except those I have named. Yep. Bye :-/
What I never said that. Also, no there will be a war, but just for fun. I have been really upset, so I thought it would clear my mined. Also please do not leave Crazy4Kowalski. I opoligise for makeing every one hat you. I hope you see this before its to late.
over a year ago Sandrei said…
Kowalski4ever, calm down and think it over. Just because someone has acted abusive to you doesnt mean the rest of the club is just the same. Why should you hold grudge? Shrug it off!
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
tongue
kwlski4ever: don't leave. you are awesome over in the Harry Potter vs. Twilight spot. You can leave this spot, but don't leave fanpop. I agree, BlowholeRulez is being an idiot, and sometimes I feel like leaving this spot also because of how insane some of the people came to be. Remember back when there were only sane (or semi-sane) people here? And then new people came in over the last 2 months and everything has been going down hill here. And some of the non-crazies left.
Blowhole, I think you're mixing up names again. You're apologizing to Krazy4kowalski when you SHOULD be apologizing to Kowalski4ever.
There I changed It.
worried
Stay kowalski4eva,Blowhole cant help mixin up names. We all really want u to stay!
(and join the war against Blowhole!!)
cloudy
Awww , thanks ThatDamnLlama , I won't leave Fanpop, well , only this spot . Thanks again :) Thanks to Penguinangel too , and other people who are ACTUALLY nice to me , but It doesn't matter , really. People are mean like that to me in real life , so If I'm on Internet , It doesn't kinda matter. I'm still leaving this spot though , because some people here just went INSANE. Not all of you , as I said , you guys are awesome. But that's what it is , ever though , the reason why God created me is probably to be the person who people will hate when they just want to HATE somebody. Meh.
Thats what they all say about me...
I don't know how to delet this thing.