Penguins of Madagascar Finale

rebcam13 posted on May 01, 2010 at 12:25AM
When the sad day comes what do you think they will put/happen in the final last episode?

Penguins of Madagascar 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Better be a movie!
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
That would be AWESOME like a 2 hour movie!
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
big smile
Yup, I imagine it to happen one of these days about it being a movie! They should tell all about their secrets in the movie! It should be a Pirate adventure movie where the birds dress as prirates and sail the seas in search for a lost island with treaser! THAT would be my kind of movie! I know it will be a movie cuz i can see the future. Hopefully the plot of this movie will be the same way as i discribed it!
over a year ago xRevolverFCx said…
There will never be a movie. Plus, they don't have finales for kid's shows, they just stop showing new episodes
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
cool
ya know when you get a realy good show and it goes on for season and seasons and then it finaly stops after 30 years... thats whats gunna happen to this show
over a year ago xRevolverFCx said…
Hurm...
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
The show won't have a finale, it'll just stop. Like it did Catscratch... :'(
over a year ago ThatDarnHippo said…
cloudy
I think the only Nick show that had a finale was Zoey 101. If we are lucky, perhaps POM will be the second show to have one. I want a movie that involves all the characters and they all have big parts. It should be dramatic, hilarious, action - packed, and a bit of romance wouldn't hurt. =)