Penguins of Madagascar Why are the new episodes not showing in the USA?

VioletYoshi posted on Apr 29, 2010 at 11:17PM
My friend told me about all the new episodes showing in Canada, why aren't they showing on Nickelodeon in the USA? Is there some sort of issue with Nick? I mean, there's been an entire new movie showing in Canada, and they're still re-running season 1 here.

I find this particularly odd, given that Penguins of Madagascar won the Kids Choice Awards. You'd think Nickelodeon would be more on top of updating a show, their viewers voted for.

Penguins of Madagascar 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago skipper321 said…
angry
Spongebob won. And I think we should write to the Nick studios and ask WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
SKIPPER! DO SOMETHING! I miss your show!!!
over a year ago skipper321 said…
crying
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
over a year ago VioletYoshi said…
I thought it was Penguins that won, then again they had Fred from Youtube, mention the winners between the commercials in his hyper chipmunk voice, so it was hard to know what he was saying really.
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
laugh
No wonder I missed it then, I always channel surf during commercials!
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
meh
They aren't showing new epis. here either, they usually do on Saturday, but I checked the guide for tomorrow and there old ones, hopefully on Sunday they will show an epi. I have'nt seen. By the way has epis. like "The Helmet" "The Red Squirrel" ect. even aired in the U.S, because they sure haven't here. Maybe Tom McGrath and his crew are just making a bunch of episodes first, thn they'll air them so they don't have to make them for a while so they can work on Madagascar 3, Return to New York City. Just a thought...