Penguins of Madagascar Come All Fans!

lovelife324 posted on Apr 27, 2010 at 07:49PM
All fans of POM please join the war! The future is in our hands now! WE MUST KILL SPONGEBOB!!! Follow my lead!Come join my fan club LKSB! WE MUST SAVE POM FROM BEING DESTORYED BY SOB BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! If you agree with me then join the fan club i put up LKSB!

Penguins of Madagascar 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
hmmm
Anyone ready for the war against sob and POM?
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
laugh
awwwww i just got out of a war........ -.- but i guess you could all use me on the team XD. i guess im in. FOR SKIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
Honestly I don't think we should blame Spongebob and try to destroy it. I love POM, but it seems a little extreme. And really there is no way to destroy Spongebob, just saying.
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
We could always assassinate the people in charge of its production, but Nick would probably continue airing reruns.
Yes they would. Like I said it's pretty much impossible to destroy Spongebob.
over a year ago Black_Fang said…
smirk
Well, I have wipped out a series before. Just send 50000000000000 complaints about the show of SongeBobSqurePants and tell them that your going to sue nick. All you do is need to get prof.
last edited over a year ago
Wow.... What series did you wipe out?
Do you know the series Rugrats?
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
wink
i will join you lovelife324!!!
smirk
What the? Cool picture.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
mischievous
Hey, I started the fanfiction contest, didn't I?

I'M TOTALLY IN!!!! But we have to do more than just give reasons why we hate SB. We have to make a plan!!!
And you people who doubt our ability to fight back: THINK OF WHAT THE PENGUINS WOULD SAY IF THEY SAW YOU GIVING UP!!!!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
O_O I'm scared!
big smile
Just go here www.fanpop.com/spots/lksb
I still don't know what spongebob did to be mean to us...

Although, if this was a REAL war, it would be very kool to see Spongebob and Skipper in a face off.

Skipper throws a bomb. Spongebob throws a sand-made bomb. Then he puts bubbles in Skippers eyes which made him blind a little. Then Kowalski comes in and...does something.

Eh, whatever. I feel sorry for Spongebob.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
hmmm
SoB's on its last season. They might show reruns for a while, but eventually it'll join the other cartoons on Nicktoons. All we have to do is wait.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
mischievous
Alright, I'm impatient! DIE SPONGEBOB!
laugh
LOL!
laugh
LOLZ
meh
Y'know, I'm starting to agree with Icicle. A friendly competition is one thing, but I don't want this to get out of hand. The SB fans' only crime is liking a show that threatens to destroy the thing that we hold near and dear in our hearts!

Er, forget that last part!!!
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
cool
before POM i used to love songebob, but now i hate it they never have any new episodes

eva since KCA POM and songebob have been in battle (wich is fun to watch cuz POM keeps on winning! yay!)