Penguins of Madagascar Does Anyone care about Me?

lovelife324 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 02:28PM
I mean, think about it, I'm always left out so I was wondering if any of you fans care one single bit about me. Do I have to leave fanpop forever too? It's bad enough that one of my bff's is leaving. I'm heart broken now. I also joind this spot because I am the BIGGEST FAN of POM. But none of you people don't seem to care about me. For once, I wish I was popular on this site.
last edited on Apr 26, 2010 at 02:29PM

Penguins of Madagascar 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
big smile
Don't leave... im thinking everybody are leaving... :´( I was sad before I find Fanpop 'cause I was thinking there's nobody else who understands me and loves POM like me...! I care you so much <3
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
smile
Last I heard, myspace and facebook was a popularity contest, not here on fanpop. You've got a lot of fans, I think that would make you popular. Take a look at my profile, I barely make 19 and I don't even chat with more than one person at a time. I don't think that would make me just go somewhere else. So stay on, no point in leaving just beause no one is hitting you up for a chat every 3 seconds.
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
Don't leave! I care about you!
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
smile
Ok!
over a year ago Sandrei said…
I care for you too, lovelife:) Stay with us!
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
smile
Some people are in the shadows here. THAT'S OK! I'm reletivley new here, but you guys feel like family to me! Even though I wouldn't make the top ten list of most popular fan, I still think you people LIKE me!

right?
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
Stay!
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
sad
i feel like this is my fault o_O i come and ppl want to leave makes me sad
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
:(( *cryes* don,t go lovelife324!
Me: You guys aint going nowhere!!!!
Kowalski: Erm.. that's a double negative
Skipper: Negative triple! Stay! I command you!
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
no don't leave ur a good friend please don't leave
sad
Well, I gotta go my own way! I'll choose tommorow.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
DUDE! People care about you! Duh. Then no one would be responding to this forum.
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
STAY!!! I know exactly how that feels, on the chat board, I get completely ignored all the time. And sometimes on here, there's a bustling question, then when I put a comment in, everyone stops and ignores me. But I still stay on, whether you people want me to or not!! Yeah, we care about you, please stay!

And yes, krazy4kowalski, we still like you!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
OK! We get it! Everyone likes everyone!

FIVE SECOND DANCE PARTY!
big smile
YUP, I decided! I'm here to stay!!! U guys happy now?
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
big smile
yay!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
Yay!! Aww, I missed the 5 second dance party... :'(
YAYNESS!!!!:D:D:D TheSpikedTurtle, not to worry, we can always throw another part! woooo!