Penguins of Madagascar Goodbye my bffs and friends

penguinfan123 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 01:40AM
I maybe leaving fanpop forever. and do you want me to stay on fanpop, just tell me how much you guys want me here for what. i may check on fanpop maybe. 7 days or on the weekends, and look at the comments, and i will make my choice. lovelife324, emocupcake, littlebirdy05, thanks for the good things we did and stuff and eps. i will remember the things what we did together...online like the eps...fairwell...i hate to leave here..becuase i am leaveing fanpop, people are mean to me some in here.. and i think fanpop maybe not the right site to be on ...and have fun here.... i loved and liked everything here on fanpop....

Penguins of Madagascar 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
crying
Don't leave! Please!
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
I don't want you to go...no, not at all. I'll kill the people who were mean to you.
over a year ago penguinfan123 said…
i am sorry
over a year ago Sandrei said…
Penguinfan123 stay with us!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago LadyPrivate said…
hmmm
I'm sorry for you, Penguinfan123.
We should all respect each other, but sometimes people don't even know what respect is…
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
big smile
C'mon, why do you want to leave? Are you getting tired of POM or...are you just trying to make us beg? XD
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Can you just stay for...like...100 more years!?!?
over a year ago PenguinXXX said…
crying
Im so sorry for you... and hey, don't leave us...
over a year ago littlebirdy05 said…
tongue
Aw, leaving is not good, it's the opposite of good, it's bad!
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
crying
This is Lovlife324, Penguinfan123, PLEASE don't leave me behind? I'm sorry for what I done to you. You are my bff and I don't want you to go. I had many friends at one time when i was little but they got tired of me, and I hope you are not tired of me either. If you go, it will make me even more sad since I have a number of things that is changing my life. Please bff don't make this more difficult for me, I'm already having a hard life as it is. Don't listen to other pepole who are mean to you cuz they don't know what they are saying and I for one don't like seeing my bff's getting picked on so I'll shove something up their nose. You were so nice to me. You are a wonderful person and I REALLY don't want you to go.
over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
sad
Awww Don't go :(
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
worried
awwww.. but i just got to know you :( dont leave......
worried
:S ....*shakes* idk...
crying
*tears* i need more comments like 234 or 434 comments that i will maybe stay here ....thanks for the comment lovelife324
crying
plz also put videos tht you want me here on fanpop ...if you don,t ok
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
crying
PLEEEASE PLEEASE PLEEEEASE DONT GO!!
over a year ago alexisqwer said…
crying
dont go penguinfan123 dont plz dont go i will say any thing u want me to just plz dont go.
show me a video tht you want me back on fanpop
rainy
rainy
I am, sorry people...i gotta go....leaving forever....i really hate to leave u ppl go.....:(( show me videos tht u want me back on fanpop okay? ..........
over a year ago priincess17 said…
awww dont leave :(...
over a year ago jb1315 said…
worried
dont go i will miss
Goodbye everyone! :((
crying
I am leaving fanpop forever!! :(( go ahead and commment me fairwell my friends
i am gone forever
over a year ago Kayla1228 said…
crying
i will miss u so much and i need u know on here and do not talkto the mean people
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
Penguinfan123, I will miss you soooooooooooo much. My life is sad right now. PLEASE don't go! People please comment to her. She was very nice to me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't leave us!!! I'll post 1000 comments if it will make you stay!!!
smile
i am staying! my friends!