Penguins of Madagascar Out for a few days

Col_Skipper posted on Apr 21, 2010 at 11:41PM
Skipper's Log

reporting in at 1942 hours:

This is Skipper here to to inform that we will be gone for several days! We need to catch up on a few things and there is a great possibility we will not be on for them. I've been notified about my General on a few matters and must retrieve to them at once. This is no laughing matter what so ever! Classified. So once again we will be gone. The team and I will be back soon. As of tonight, we will be leaving. So if you have anything to say, say them now...If you'd like to get a hold of me, please feel free to do so...I'm mostly on here and Myspace(affirmative I have a Myspace)Leave your question or other on any of my topics or Kowalski's and once again we WILL come back and unharmed! Take care recruits! *salutes*

Skipper P.

Penguins of Madagascar 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
smile
Affirmative Sir. We are leaving for several days but will return totally unharmed and well.
over a year ago Flana_2 said…
smile
*salutes* See you later guys
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
good luck!!!!! i will pray for you!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Ok...but if you get even a small paper cut, I'm following you next time with a first aid kit!

(and then you'll probably tie me up and send me back where I came from XD)
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
smile
*salutes* I'll pray too ^_^ *is very curious on mission* best thing is self confidents and you guys have it ^^.
crying
ARE YOU BACK YET!?!?!?

I'm sooo panicky here!
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
cool
Be Safe!
By George, I sound like my Mother!! :p
worried
GUYS!?!? Can you come back?

These rumors about Penguins of Madagascar being cancelled is making me sad...

(rocks at a corner) make it go away...