Penguins of Madagascar New Madagascar 3 Out Soon

Lt_Kowalski posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 11:39PM
This is Lt. Kowalski reporting at 1939 hours:

I am here to inform that there will be the last and final chapter to Madagascar!

In the summer of 2012, Madagascar 3, Return to New York. Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe are still trying to go back to they dear zoo in New York, and after somehow reaching Europe, they infiltrate a traveling circus in order to go back to the USA. We are in there as well and you know us and our crazy schemes and ways in order to plot to come back!

So just to give everyone a heads up be prepared for the last chpater of our crazy adventure!
So let me know what you think...

Signed,
Lt. Kowalski

Penguins of Madagascar 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
Already heard about it, and I'm excited. You left out the part where the lemers are going to be in it too.
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
Ah yes, well that is all the information right now. But we do our own thing as well in the movie like always.
I kind of figured that.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
So, wait, are you penguins actors or do the camera men just follow you around.

And how do you explain your different appearence and voice in the movies?
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
hmmm
oh this sounds exciting :) but no matter what, i shall never understand the circus part
I'm kind of wondering if the lemers will be with the penguins because of the show or if they'll be with Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria.
Well mostly the men follow us around. Somewhat like a reality show if you will hehe...And the voices..well that explains itself. Though I myself am sticking with the television show.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Awesome! I cannot.....WAIT!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Hope it's not a cheeser. Oh, and we need an excessive amount of penguins.
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
meh
I won't be surprised if it isn't going to be that good. I'm not going to keep my hopes up, since I don't want to be disappointed - especially since by the time I see it, I would have been waiting eagerly for three years. The Madagascar movies are good, and this one should be too, but I am not going to get excited for it.

That's how I was when I saw the movie, Year One. I waited impatiently for a whole year for it to come out. I saw a trailer for it, and it looked absolutely hilarious. My type of movie. And Jack Black stars in it, so that's a huge bonus. I was going crazy the day I was going to see it. I finally saw it in theaters, and right afterwards, I just went straight home and slept for the rest of the day and into the day after. I was so disappointed. =/
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
From what I've heard, Marlene may or may not be in the 3rd installment. Not reliable/decided.
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
It would be weird if she was, and they'd have a lot of explaining to do for the sake of people who hadn't seen the show.
Well you fans will just have to wait.
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
meh
I think Marlene and the penguins would meet for the first time. I'm ont sure how it would go along with the plot, though...