Penguins of Madagascar Any scene that freaks you out?

Sandrei posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 09:40PM
As for me, there were some scenes that brought chills to my spine or at least made me feel uncomfortable. No doubt the whole serie is charming, lovely and heart warming. But.. (dunno maybe it's just me).. the way the King of Rats treated Skipper during their fight by scrubing the floor with him or smacking him against the cage bars with his tail really freaked the hell out of me.. not to mention poor Skipper staggering about: he seemed to be on a verge of exhaustion but finally succeeded in defeating his enemy (yay!:D) but man, I found it really brutal 0.o just like in the Miracle on Ice Episode; seeing that they are losing, the Rats give up playing fair and turn violent (throwing Private out of the pit, crushing Skipper's bones when the last one tried to save Mort's skin (aawh, cute!)) and one more thing when Maurice poisoned himself with some fruits and gone mad, and took the whole zoo under control.. his eyes were really scary:/
Do you feel the same about some of the eps?
Cheers
Sandrei

Penguins of Madagascar 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I don't find any scenes disturbing. The only "disturbing" term is used to describe annoying in my book. In the case of similar definitions as in disturbing meaning annoying, Marlene and Julien can sometimes be considered these.
over a year ago Jutebox15 said…
worried
I thought it was really creepy in 'Miracle on ice' when Private fell into the Porcupines and The spines when Right through his Flippers!! Made me Shudder!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
I felt bad for Marlene when Rhonda used her as a tissue in "Roomies." She deserved better.