Penguins of Madagascar About The Kid Choise aword...I need not wright this a freind did...

rico911910 posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 03:00PM
In a very rare scene shown by General Cassady, the General seems in full dress uniform as he address what are, for now, his troops. For a moment he pauses, and then he speaks. “I’m not surprised that sponge bob had won. The show has won best cartoon in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2009. You were up against tough competition. The show has been on since 1999, has had a long viewing, and has had a strong almost cult-like following by some. Always know that to the warrior monk, which I have always viewed you as being, awards like these mean nothing. Throughout the broad extent through the country in which you have marched, by your respect for rights and property of others, you have always shown you are soldiers not only to defend but able and willing both to defend and protect. You have already won the brilliant reputation throughout the army of all of the United States of America and I trust you in the future by your deeds in the field. You have already gained a proud position in the future of this, our war of peace. I shall look with anxiety to your future movements and I trust whenever I shall hear of the Penguin Brigade on the field it will still be of nobler deeds achieved and higher reputation won.“ Then he pulls out his sword in salute. “In the Army of the United States of America you are the Penguin Brigade. In the Pentagon you are the Penguin Brigade. In the First Earth Battalion you are the Penguin Brigade. You are the Penguin Brigade in the affections of your general.“ Surprisingly, he holds back tears. “And I hope by your future deeds you shall be handed down the prosperity of this, our war for peace. God bless, and God speed.”

Penguins of Madagascar 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
Which cartoon won in 2008?
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
Spongebob.
crying
DAMN! Do they have to win everything??
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
angry
So, Spongebob won again this year? When did they announce it? I watched the KCA they didn't do favorite cartoon or coup;e!
They did it during the commercials. Spongebob won favorite cartoon and Jacob and Bella won favorite couple.
angry
Yeah, some stupid kid from Icarly with a high pitched voice announced it! They didn't even have the decency to say POM was a nominee!
Oh sorry I was wrong Spongebob lost in 2008. Avatar: The Last Airbender won. That was Spongebob's only loss ever.
big smile
Well good for AVATAR! I love that show! I'm glad it kicked spongebobs ass!!
smile
Yeah I was pleased to see that Spongebob at least lost one year.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Hey, don't call Fred stupid!

I hav no idea why I am not yelling, "SPONGEBOB STINKS!" or something. Even though you guys saw me in that pairings forum and when there is a rival, I FIGHT!!!!

But, monsy started that 'I declare' thing. So that's how the war began...Wow, I am a little like Private.

But that 'I declare' thing got me. So, in order for me to kill, Did any fan of Spongebob say that theirs is better, or mock PoM in a way?

And btw, who's General Cassady?
over a year ago 18wanda said…
P OF MAD SHOULD'VE WON. OH WHY!???

Avatar is one of my favorite shows of all time!
smile
*sob* I'm moved! You're all such loyal fans!!!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Looks like they are moved too!
Looks like they are moved too!
over a year ago skipper321 said…
angry
I was so mad when the penguins lost. I think blowhole had something to do with this!!
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
I think PoM will win next year.