Penguins of Madagascar The KCA forum

EmoCupCake posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 07:18PM
We talk about anything KCA related. Who we want to win each catagory, (like best cartoon for example) And we can talk Before, during, or after the KCA. So, POM has to win for best cartoon, right??? Vote here: link

Let the penguins win!
We talk about anything KCA related. Who we want to win each catagory, (like best cartoon for example)

Penguins of Madagascar 135 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 135

over a year ago yesricokaboom said…
So who's going to be hanging out here for the show? I know I am!
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
Well I've voted a lot for the Penguins. This has got to be the most I've voted ever in the KCA. I've also voted a lot for Transfomers: Revenge of the Fallen, but I know it's probably going to lose to New Moon.
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
big smile
I am! I will stay on till the end! Yelling with joy through a bullhorn if they win, and crying wit a box of tissues if they lose. You know what, even if dey lose I will yell through a bullhorn! I will yell "WHY, WHY, WHYYYY???!" All in the streets!
I would hang out on here, but my grandparents don't have internet at their house, so I'll be on here until they come pick me up. But I can say that I'll be cheering if they win and will be mad if they lose. Then tomorrow you will all here from me on my reaction probably.
angry
Grrrr They better win! Cause if they don't then.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H!
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
I WILL STAY HERE TILL THE ND!! XD TEAM PENGUIN TO THE END!GO PENGUINS!GO PENGUINS!!LOSE SPONGEBOB LOSE!!ITS PENGUIN TIME NOW!!!X]
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
POM MUST WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!
big smile
I am voting as we speak. Penguins shall be vicorious!!!!!!!!
I have voted 20,000 times for my POM! They must win!!!!!!! SCREW SPONGEBOB! NO, LET HIM SCREW PATRICK! POM WILL WIN!
I've lost count on how many times I've voted. But you know it seems like Nick thinks Spongebob will win since Spongebob was celebrating the KCA all this week with new episodes. The Penguins didn't even get a new episode this week.
Oh no, you don't think they are hinting the victory of spongebob? THIS CAN'T BE!! I AM GOING TO DIE! I'M HAVING A HEAR ATTACK FROM HAVING TO WAAIT!
I seriously hope they aren't hinting at a victory for Spongebob. The votings haven't even closed yet! I'm wondering how they will do the winner for Favorite Cartoon. I mean will we have the animated characters presenting those awards again or will they be at the bottom of the screen?
I sure hope they have the charactors on screen. Unless Spongebob wins. Then, I Dont Even wanna see his face! But yeah, if the penguins win I want them to personally accept the award. :)
Yeah I want to see the penguins accept the award too or have Spongebob(or some other character) about to present it and the penguins gang up on him like they did at the Burp Awards and take it.
lol, that would be awesome! Just like the burp award! I want them to kick some ass. :D
Yeah the burp award had to be my favorite part last year, that's the main reason I want them to do something like that again this year.
So.....who do you guys want to win best animated movei? I want Ice Age 2 to win!!!!!
I've been voting for Up, but really I liked Ice Age and Monsters vs Aliens too. So I'm happy with whoever wins that award.
Yeah, I relly don't care who wins any catagory. The only one that matters to me is if POM wins
Yeah same here, well I also really want Transformers to win, but I don't think it will happen.
Probably not. Almost everyone wants freaking twilight to win
Yeah I like Twilight and all, but I like Transformers a lot better.
Yeah, I like twilight. I have no opinion on Transformers, since I've never seen the movie. Anyway, who do you guys want to win for cutest couple??
Yeah I'm fine with anyone with cutest couple, there wasn't much of a choice. I have to admit though, that was a very random catagory.

I know! I wonder why they even had that one. But I voted for bella and Jacob just because.
So what time does the voting end?
I know. I hope neither of them wins so they don't get mad at each other.
Yeah
I don't think it ends until the award is given.
Oh ok. I was wondering about that. Well I'm getting off now to go to my grandparents house so I can watch this. Know that I will be very, very happy if Penguins and Transformers win. Well I'll be sort of happy if at least one of them wins, but if The Penguins of Madagascar doesn't win I'm going to be mad!

Come on Penguins!!!
last edited over a year ago
I wish the PoM one was the first award so I didn't have to sit through all this other crap lol
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
I SAW THE PENGUINS DANCE!!!

THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!
last edited over a year ago
surprise
Woah, Woah, Woah. Did Fred just say that Spongebob win favorite cartoon?!?!?!

DID I HEAR RITE!?!?!
I KNOW! SO SEXY! BUT WHY DID SPONGEBOB HAVE TO WIN???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
angry
I MISSED PART OF KCA!I SWEAR IF SPONGEBOB WON I WILL KILL THE CREATOR OF SPONGEBOB!!!
Hopefully they will win that 'Ultimate Dance-Off' Thingie!!!

MUST HELP PENGUINZZZZ!!!!
angry
THEY BETTER WIN!!MUST KILL SPONGEBOB CREATOR!MUST KILL!
OMG HOW DO I VOTE FOR THEM??? I WILL VOTE 3000) TIMES!!!
I have no idea where to vote. I cannot find it!!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!!!
PLEASE TELL US! POM NEEDS US!!!
k so where do you vote for the dancing stuff?
www.nick.com/kca VOTE FOR THE POM PEOPLE!!
crying
Dude. To be honest, Fanboy and Chum-Chum's group was the weirdest. THEY MIGHT WIN!!! HELP MEEEE!!!!
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
big smile
VOTE FOR THEIR DANCE ROUTINE!
I seriously don't even know how they can air stupid crap like Chumboy or wth ever
Duuuude! I can't vote!!!!!

Wait,I'm gonna try somethin'. brb.
DARN ITTTT!!!
KCA VOTING IS RIGGED!!! WE WILL STAGE A REVOLUTION!!! TAKE TO THE STREETS!!!
angry
I AM SO PISSED!POM IS 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­00 BETTER THAN SPONGEBOB!!GRRRR!!!
Yeah no way. this is totally bogus.