Penguins of Madagascar The episode "The Red Squirrel"

EmoCupCake posted on Mar 13, 2010 at 06:01PM
Is it just me or was this episode a bit....weird? I loved the Kico moment near the end though :3

Penguins of Madagascar 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
XD yeah i luved the kico part <3 and buck rockgut was MENTAL!! everything was the red squirel to him XD i was dying!:D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PenguinCrazy14 said…
laugh
Oh, wow, I loved that Kico part too! And when Buck was like, "You ever had a six-pound halibut shoved up your left nostril?" and Kowalski was like "Not the left one, no," I was in tears. And yes, the episode was weird, but I loved its weirdness!
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
heart
Haha, so does that mean he's had a 6 pound halibut shoved up his right nostril? Man, that part was so funny, I almost died of laughing!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Here's a few of my thoughts on the episode:

- Rockgut reminded me a lot of Joe McCarthy. McCarthy was a U.S. Senator during the early Cold War period, and a staunch anti-communist. He had good intentions, but was overly paranoid and accusatory to those he suspected were communists. Similarly, Rockgut, despite his good intentions, was overly paranoid thinking everyone was providing assistance to the Red Squirrel. All in all, it seems that 47 years in the bunker just made him crack.

- I liked Marlene's "inside source" being Private.

- The Red Squirrel's eyepatch: Apparently, the show likes villans with only one functional eye (Dr. Blowhole also has but one).

- Also, for anyone who has seen the "Marlene Likes Baby Penguins!" image that I added to the gallery a few weeks ago, the cassette tape seen in the Red Squirrel's tape recorder looked to also be yet another copy of "Danielle's Guide to Parenting: Baby Penguins."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
laugh
I thought this episode was funny. I busted out laughing when Private said that Rockgut was mental, because I had been saying that the entire episode! I wonder if we'll ever see the Red Squirrel again, I kind of hope we don't...
over a year ago xRevolverFCx said…
The Red Squirrel, to me, is a metaphor for communism.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Skipper: Ger...fer...jiggle..stand.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
I wish the penguins could suspect Private for a little while longer. That could have been really funny. And all I can say is Kowalski's had some strange things stuffed up his nose.
surprise
Wait: Penguins don't have nostrils! Strange...
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
No, not the left one!
Well, if they don't have nostrils, how do they breathe then?!?! HUH?!?
wink
It's called through their beaks!
THEY have nostrils!
link
read the first question.
Still not convinced?
link
STILL not convinced?
link