Penguins of Madagascar SEASON 3 FORUM

aldude999 posted on Feb 10, 2010 at 01:07AM
Ok everyone please no more specific episode forums we dont want to get too unorganized :D
Talk about Season 3 here.

Penguins of Madagascar 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
I'm afraid that we're only about to enter the second season, not the third. When "The Red Squirrel" and "It's About Time" debut on February 20, they will be the first episodes of Season 2, at least according to TV Guide.
over a year ago aldude999 said…
Hunh. Somethings not right then! I remeber making a season 2 forum long ago! Are P of Mad restarting? Oh well. I guess its always good to be prepaired!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I don't know what season we're on now.
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
According to wikipedia(I don't trust it, so take this with a grain of salt) we are still in season 1(well that's what it says when you look at the episodes).
What? That can't be true. There are over 60 of them!
That infromation sounds very salty to me.
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
hmmm
is there even going to be a season three?? =/ (i hope)
I know that's why I don't believe it. I think we will be entering season two very soon. If those two new episodes we heard about are true, then season two should start March 13.
over a year ago IamAngel624 said…
Blowhole's Revenge was the season 1 finale (and what a finale it was, lol)...so that means the new episodes coming up are the first episodes of season 2. w00t.

Hope this season will be as epic as the 1st one...and will have moar Blowhole...

But so far, Kaboom and Kabust looks amazing. Rico and Julien form a friendship based on one thing: EXPLOSIONS. :D
KABLAMO!!!!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
The day before "The Red Squirrel" and "It's About Time" were supposed to air, the on-screen guide on my satellite dish indicated that these episodes were going to air the next day; it also identified them as the "season premiere." However, when I tuned-in Saturday at 10 a.m., I found like so many of you that a re-airing of "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge" was being shown instead. In addition, the on-screen guide corrected itself by indicating that "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge" was being shown.

All in all, I guess it means that we are still in Season 1 until further notice.
Honestly I wonder what's going on with season 2. Nick.com keeps putting up previews for season 2 episodes (Huffin and Puffin, The Red Squirrel, It's About Time, and Kaboom and Kabust) and then they take them down. I'm starting to wonder if we'll get to see Kaboom and Kabust/The Helmet on March 13. I really hope we will.
over a year ago woowie said…
laugh
BOOSH!
I want to see them so bad!!!
smile
Ok so Kaboom and Kabust/The Helmet won't be premiring on the 13th.

Instead The Red Squirrel/It's About Time will be shown.
link

Let's hope that it will be shown this time.

over a year ago lovelife324 said…
sad
Same thing happened to me SJF_Penguin2. I set a timer for the it's about time and the red squirrel episode for Saturday morning at 9 am and when I woke up I was SOOO exited too but I droped down and saw that the episode was the Dr. Blowhole special instead and til this day I still wonder why I risked myself to get up that early in the morning just to find that the dr. blowhole special was on instead!
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
hmmm
Something fishy is going on with season 2. We gotta find out! We gotta know why nick studieos is not making them.