Penguins of Madagascar Help!

18wanda posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 06:13PM
If there any new episodes coming out, what are they and when do they come on? I need you guys.

Penguins of Madagascar 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago knocktimerico said…
big smile
Well there are two new episodes Saturday Feb. 6th at 10:00am (eastern standard time):

The Falcon and the Snow Job: When a beautiful falcon crash lands in the zoo, Skipper insists that she stays to recuperate. But once she tries to eat Marlene behind their backs, Skipper and the others try to put her to a stop.

The Penguin Stays in the Picture: Every year, Private is chosen as the cover animal for the zoo brochure. But this year the photographer discovers the adorable Mort. Bada and Bing offer to, ahem, get Mort out of the picture. And when Mort actually does disappear, Private is torn between his desire to be the zoo cover model and his good heart.

Then Feb. 15 at 7 or 8 pm (EST) is the DR.Blowhole special.

There was one episode called "Huffin and Puffin" that I saw a preview for on Nick.com but have no info on it except for what I saw in the preview. There seems to be a Puffin named Hans that comes from Denmark to try and apologize to Skipper about something that happened there. That's all I got on that one.

I'll try to keep you posted as more news comes out.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
surprise
EXCUSE ME!!!!!

I keep reading on the internet that the the episode 'The Red Squirrel' and...that other one shows on Febuary 20, 2010...Ok, It's Febuary 20, 2010. Did it show? Cuz all I saw was that Dr. Blowhole one...if I missed it...

SOMEONE SLAP ME! I-I CAN'T BREATH! Di-Did I ACTUALLY miss an episode? I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE! AHHHH! Someone call 911! The fire department! The President! The Navy! The Air force! The guy who works at Burger King!!!

...sigh. Happy thoughts...wait. Did I miss it? or I didn't and I'm just overreacting...OR DID I MISS IT!!!! AHHHHHHH!

SOMEONE SLAP ME! I-I CAN'T BREATH! Di-Did I ACTUALLY miss an episode? I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE! AHHHH! Someone call 911! The fire department! The president! The Navy! The Air force! The guy who works at McDonalds!!!

...so was there an episode? or not?

(SOMEONE SLAP ME! I-I CAN'T BREATH! Di-Did I ACTUALLY miss an episode? I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE! AHHHH! Someone call 911! The fire department! The president! The Navy! The Air force! THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR!!!)
EXCUSE ME!!!!!

I keep reading on the internet that the the episode 'The Red Squirrel' and...that o
over a year ago stargazer4ever said…
It didn't come on. According to Nick.com it wasn't supposed to come on. I was really mad at first. Hopefully it will premire next week.
over a year ago aldude999 said…
man, i got up early for nothing :P
rainy
Me toooooo! WAH!
I went on the internet and there was a website with PoM episodes Including 'The Red Squirrel' and...that other one. But I didn't watch it cuz of my cousin.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Those are watchable?
I have no idea...I didn't trust them.

WHEN WILL THE NEXT EPISODE AIR!?!?!?! EVERYONE IS GETTING BORING!!!!

I.Need.My.Penguins!!!!!!
over a year ago knocktimerico said…
big smile
you think you could send me a link
We need penguins!
over a year ago aldude999 said…
tongue
i thaught i saw that, i dont think they work, there just links to other episodes already shown
WAHHH. Lies. All lies
over a year ago yesricokaboom said…
Should be new tomorrow, though. HOPEFULLY FOR REAL THIS TIME
monkey
OMG, I am TIRED of waiting!!!!!!! I'LL GO NUTZ IF I WAKE UP TO ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!

Icicle: I want me penguinssss! *grabs hold of a dude and throws him out the window*
Secerety guard: You! Freeze!
Icicle: You freeze! *jumps out the window*
Secerety guard: Why do I always get the nuts. (looks out the window) GET BACK HERE!
Icicle: FREEDOM!!!!
meh
I know, I'm going through withdrawal over here!
over a year ago lovelife324 said…
angry
I'm getting up in the moring tomorrow at 9 am and I SWEAR if they don't show the new episodes i will FREAK OUT!
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
angry
XD I know!!!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE CABLE AT THE MORNING AND I'LL FREAK OUT!!
over a year ago xRevolverFCx said…
I'm sorry but people just calm down. It takes awhile to make a CGI animated thing. New episodes will air like every Saturday. My problem is that they show the same episdoes ALL THE TIME!
Yeah, we're just messing around. We know they take time & we appreciate the amount of detail & love they obviously put into the eps. Still, not gonna lie, I am excited for the new season.
sunny
Meeeeee toooooooooo!!!!!!

I saw a whole BUNCH of previews! I want to see the one with Kowalski's helmet.

And there IS a new episode tomorrow. I checked. WOOOOT! THE RED SQURREL!!!!