Penguins of Madagascar Funniest or just Best Penguin?

otter888 posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 01:49AM
What penguin is your favorite or the funniest?
Mine is Private, He RULES!!!

Penguins of Madagascar 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
Kowalski, soooo funny! And hes the BEST!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IamAngel624 said…
laugh
I dunno. Rico is just plain hilarious (proof that you don't need dialogue to be funny). Private's funny in an adorable, innocent way. Kowalski's humorous in a smartass way (not as in literal smartass, but you know. he's smart, and his humor stems from that). And Skipper's paranoia cracks me up all the time.

They're all equally hilarious, just in different ways. But, to me...Rico's humor cracks me up the most. ^^;
over a year ago skipperluvs said…
heart
I love and I will ALWAYS love Kowalski!
over a year ago PenguinCrazy14 said…
smile
Kowalski forever!!! But Skipper is a ridiculously close second, The Falcon and the Snow Job confirmed that for me,so yeah, that's it. ^^
over a year ago PenguinCrazy14 said…
..My older sister loves Rico, because, to quote, "He's just random, he spews objects out of his mouth at the right times, and he doesn't talk, he just grunts." And she loves that episode What Goes Around, because of the way he sang to his doll. Yup, what else could you want in a penguin, right? ^^ Also she loves his mohawk and his scar, because it separates him from the rest of the penguins. ~ this is sed sistah..... RICO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... im done... :)~
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LadyPrivate said…
smile
I love every penguin, can't decide between them! But if you ask for the funniest, Kowalski would probably be my first choice.
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
heart
i LUV rico XD hes awesome!but skipper ios awesome too,but kowalski is funny too,and privates cute...grr!i'll just gunna say that i LUV them all!GO PENGUINS!
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
They wouldn't be funny without each other... but I vote for Kowalski!!!
over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
heart
Kowalski. Enough said.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I go with most everyone else here. Kowalski. But don't feel bad, Skipper! You're next.