Penguins of Madagascar Breaking News: “Penguins” DVD Release!

SJF_Penguin posted on Dec 10, 2009 at 05:57AM
“Operation: DVD Premiere,” a two-hour-long DVD starring the characters of “The Penguins of Madagascar,” is scheduled to be released on February 9, 2010. What is unknown, however, is if the DVD will consist of already-aired Nickelodeon episodes or brand new feature-length content.

Suggested retail price is $22.99.

Read more and see an early DVD cover design here: link

Penguins of Madagascar 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago knocktimerico said…
I remember reading something about this, I think it's similar to the x-mas caper one the released in 2005 where it will be a completely new short. Maybe they'll throw in a few episodes off the show cause that would make it much better. Again this is only what I think so I'm not 100% sure on any of it. I am planning on buying this once I get further details on it.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I will think about buying it when the show gets cancelled. I see it plenty enough for the time being.
over a year ago penguinsfan said…
heart
i will sooooo buy it da second it comes out:)i`ll start saving money*start`s putting money away while happily singing*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
hmmm
I probably won't buy it unless the show is cancelled or unless it has cool special stuff on it (I'll probably read all about it online right after it comes out.)
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
smirk
Operation: D.V.D !
over a year ago SJF_Penguin said…
To penguinsfan: I plan to do basically the same thing. The easy part is taking the $23 out of my wallet and putting it aside to use to buy the DVD. The hard part is waiting two months.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin said…
Some additional details on the DVD I have found in a press release. I have added the press release as a link to this club; you can get to that item here: link