Penguins of Madagascar What Song?

rebcam13 posted on Oct 30, 2009 at 12:34AM
Here is a place to type some songs that you think would be good in some POM music videos. (go ahead let other people make videos or you can create some)

Penguins of Madagascar 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Try the Middle by Jimmy Eat World. I like that one.
over a year ago rebcam13 said…
big smile
I don't think I'll make the video, mostly because my computer is incredibly slow but someone will. Another good song for someone to try is It's only love by Bryan Adams and Tina Turner.Thank You for the song!
over a year ago monsy38 said…
hey :D Knockknocktimerico has that as one of his fanfics on FF :D You guys should check them out, he made pollls (triple L! :D), videos and everything for the characters and even Skilene =D
last edited over a year ago
wink
Ok thank you everyone so far who has answered, You can now put songs that you think represent any or everyone or couple in the zoo, come on guys there are alot out there!
over a year ago penguinsfan said…
wink
you belong with me 4 skipper and marlene(wink wink nudge nudge)and hear it is:)
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
cool
June bug/ by Robert Francis. Or Wellcome to the jungle/ guns and roses.
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
What I've Done by Linkin Park, Feeling Good by Muse, Down With The Sickness by Disturbed (edited version of course O_o), It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock n' Roll) by AC/DC, Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf (once again, edited version), and Sour Cherry by The Kills.

these aren't my favorite songs, but they are songs that would best fit the penguins. come one guys, Taylor Swift? don't get me wrong, i like her music, but for the penguins? no.
oh and for a music video about Skilene, i would do
When the Day Met the Night by Panic at the Disco. best love song ever, trust me. im not interested in love songs, but this one is great. you can listen to it yourself.
link
okay, so maybe if skilene was real, they wouldn't be THAT in love, but still it's a good song.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago knocktimerico said…
The best song for Kowalski is Meant to Live by Switchfoot, that's their only good song and it fits Kowalski to a tee. Oh and TDL I think Down With the Sickness fits Rico pretty well, but I think Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden would be better
over a year ago SJF_Penguin said…
I have in recent times thought that Meat Loaf’s “I’d Lie for You (And That’s the Truth)” is a good song for Skilene.

Watch it on YouTube (with lyrics!): link
over a year ago ThatDamnLlama said…
knocktimerico: yeah, i guess. and i think what i've done by linkin park would best fit all the penguins and their missions.
over a year ago penguinsfan said…
idk ThatDamnLlama i just think it work`s for skilene but you have your own opinon and you let people know and i respect that good for you:):)
Personally for Skilene I like Wake Up by Coheed and Cambria
For Rico and "Carlotta", Barbie Girl.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I don't think a slow one would work here. P of Mad needs to be actiony. Something with a bang if you know what I mean. Even Skilene videos need their fair share of action or they get boring to watch.
wink
Barbie Girl is a fast song and it is awesome, and I agree with you on some acounts.
heart
For all the Penguins, It's not my time and Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. These are great songs!
heart
For anyone who hasn't found love on the show yet I Just Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble.
heart
For Skilene or Marski (just so no one gets mad) the song is My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson.
heart
Again for Skilene or Marski or any pairing, One in a Million by Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana)
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
big smile
I love kriptonite!! All my little words is a good song,(by the magnetic fields) is good,so is paralyser (finger elevin),and if they fight they can play bodies (drowning pool).
Found a better one for Skilene, Why Can't This be Love by Van Halen, it's perfect for them
over a year ago monsy38 said…
ah, not very fittng for the usual occasion, but,I do have a Marski song, which tied in perfectly with my story on FF,The Irrelevant Equation of 1+1, The Scientist by Coldplay.
:D
Ok here are the songs (and videos) that I think fit alot of the characters in the show:

First up is Private, the song is Closer to the Heart by Rush, heres the song.
Next up is Rico, the song is Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden:
Followed by Kowalski, Meant To Live by Switchfoot:
Ok now Juliene and the rest of the lemurs, the song is Party Hard by Andrew W.K:
And last Skilene, the song is Why Can't This Be Love by Van Halen. I haven't found a song for Skipper but will keep looking, will get back when I do. Here's the Skilene song though:
Thank you for the videos!
blush
Okay here are a few, for Julien, G-Get up and Dance by Faber Drive, For the Penguins, It's Not my Time by 3 Doors Down, Ok and a one shot for Dr.Blowhole Barracuda.
heart
For any pairing, Falling for you by Colby Callait. Great song!
over a year ago yesricokaboom said…
Invincible by OK Go
heart
Any Marlene to "whoever" pairing, She's Always a Woman by Billy Joel
over a year ago Maurice01 said…
I agree!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
@rebcam13: Perhaps. There are several of Billy Joel's songs that could work for Marlene pairings. Billy Joel is also among my favorite artists.
Mine too! And your right! I just didn't feel like listing all the songs, lol I'm lazy!
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
All right, For a Marlene paried wiht any of the penguins....
this song...:D
link