Penguins of Madagascar Talk about the new season here!

aldude999 posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 09:05PM
New episodes every Saturday 9:00c AM.

WOOOOOOOO
last edited on Aug 01, 2009 at 03:14AM

Penguins of Madagascar 93 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 93

over a year ago aldude999 said…
Ill try to keep you updated on the names of the episodes.

"Misfortune Cookie; Lemur See, Lemur Do", (2009), Rico receives an odd message in a fortune cookie and subsequently experiences a series of mishaps; a space robot is sent to study the lemurs' behavior, and skipper kidnaps it, believing he can teach it more valuable skills.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 18wanda said…
monkey
I can't wait to see the one about the cursed cookie! The previews look hilarious!
Yay 2 new words by Rico "Yup" and "kablamo"! Episodes were awsome!
In my rating Misfourtine cookie gets an A you wont be dissapointed! although lemur see lemur do was good and very penguin of madagascarry it only had few jokes that appealed to me so i give a c+ for avarage Penguin of Madagascar episode.
The fortune cookie one does look funny. Sounds like a great A+!
Ya it was a great way to start the season!
So now i already have my dvr to record the new episode this week so ill be checking dayly to see when i can get new info on the episodes!
over a year ago monsy38 said…
wink
I hope that they add a third season as well, since the producers only have TWO seasons planned, with 26 episodes.
This season's episodes promise to be good though.
smile
New info on new episodes!
"Rodger Dodger"[6] August 10, 2009 (2009-08-10)
King Rat and his minions terrorize the penguins' alligator friend, Roger.
"Otter Gone Wild"[6] August 12, 2009 (2009-08-12)
Marlene becomes ferocious after leaving the zoo to get a snow cone.
"Cat's Cradle"[6] August 12, 2009 (2009-08-12)
The penguins try to hide their stray cat friend, Max (debut in Launch Time), from an animal control officer.
big smile
YAAAAYYY!
I think they have moved this week to every week day at 6:30 PM
smile
Oh, good! you found the dates :) i could only find the stories.
Thanxs! =D
Glad i can help! to tell you the truth you should thank my mediacom cable box:)
I tape all the new episodes since I always end up missing them. Thank the tv spirits for Dish!
big smile
Yes but beware last night they showed a bunch of Glenn martind, dds priviews so unless you told it to go after your recorder missed it! BTW Rico can talk and he chooses not too (because if he wasnt Rodger woulndt have been able to communicate!) and noone can complain about not having lazers anymore!
hmmm
I was suprised in the new one in how non-jealous Skipper acted when he saw Marlene *gag* cuddle with Julien.
Does it seem to you guys that they're making Kowalksi a bit crazier than usual? (example "oh, momma! It's got me" *pushing self away*)(also, "it seems to be some sort of force field Skipper though, WOOOOO!")
over a year ago Kan-Joey said…
I did think that Kowalski seemed a bit more let back, but that's okay, he's still funny.
laugh
Retreating: It's like running away but manlier.
Execute!
over a year ago sassy029 said…
hmmm
I wonder when a new episode is coming out? I really want to see the new episodes!
Nickelodeon always plays the old episodes and never the newer ones. I wonder why. I have only sen Misfortune Cookie once! Same with the new ones. Did anyone else think Skorka was the dumbest episode ever? Just me?
over a year ago Jonny98 said…
crying
This is the best show on the network, yet they only run those stupid Spongebob episodes! Never overestimate the taste of teh American public!
I agree. But if you ask 99% of people in america theyll say THEY KNOW THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR! This has to mean something right! Even critics have given the penguins of madagascar great ratings! things are looking up for this show.
smile
hopefully they'll extend them than.
And play it more. I like Spongebob, I wouldn't mind some more P of Mad too.
well, once season 2 is over they will start repeating season 2 them bTW WOW LARGEST FOURM THREAD FOR P OF MAD!
smile
congratulations aldude! :D
and Hurray for new episodes !!!!!
How do we get the network to recognize that this is a great show and that alot of people just haven't had the opportunity to tune in yet since they don't play it very often?
hmmmm...anyone here VERY close to it? *cough* Joey? XD just kidding
big smile
Sure thing Monsy. I'll just call the producer right now (i have him on speed dial) and tell him. I said i drove through the place once, not that i'm best buds with the crew.
and to other stuff, congratulations aldude! and as to Johnny98 (gee, 98...38? XD)perhaps a petition on this site? IDK, Monsy's the idea girl, and as we can see, she's not in the best shape right now.
hmmm
thaank-you Joey. You always know just what to say
I am back from outer space. I took a visit to the "moon" and played around with Mooncat for awhile. Then I had to come back because I realized that the Cooper Lawrence show was coming on on my favorite radio station and I had to come listen. That is hilarious. Yesterday between songs Cooper had people on to tell stories about how food attacked them, and the night before it was horror in-law stories.
You were on top of an apartment complex lol. This woulnt be the largest fourm unless people were chatting it up so thx back!
New episode airs on 9/19 named "Two Foot High" or something like that where the animal contol officer comes back and the penguins try to reform Mort of grabbing (King)Julien's feet.
big smile
thanks for the info!
NEAT! 9/19...hmmmm tha might be a bad time. DARN! but thanks for the info! :)
P.S. Kowalski for President!
blush
"What Goes Around; Mask of the Racoon" is the correct name of the new episode on 9/19. My apologies; I "mispoke" earlier.
K thanks for the update
this should be great! i've been waiting for a new episode for a while now. Awwwww!!!! who won't be able to see the new episode? don't worry Monsy, I'll tell you ALL about it XD
Thats cold! sometime ill find it on youtube after it comes out
If you are bored during the day read the comments on this page
it wil keep you occupied
link
yeah man! that was a fun night!
over a year ago PenguinCrazy14 said…
smile
..I've seen all of them, and I'm pretty satisfied. The new season so far has a lot of funny Kowalski moments, which I love to see. Also, there's continuity, which isn't always easy to find in Nick cartoons. I'm just waiting for the Operation Takedown episode to come on, although I alrady know some of what it's about.
big smile
Kowaslki for president all the way! :D :D :D
smile
Im gonna miss it but i dont know what i did but my grandpas dvr records every episode of p of mad :D ill get to it next friday
just to be clear, I'm Monsy (Joey still has my account >I) anyway, thanks Wanda! i've got to win this bet, Joey and i agreed to extend it to the end of this week, whomever has the least votes has to pay the other 20 bucks (I'm for Kowalski, he's for Skipper)
so, yeah, Vote for Kowalski!!!! (sorry if this is random aldude)
no problem i kind of went random on your fourm :P
over a year ago dannyjacobs said…
i've just spent the weekend with King Julien in Hollywood...and they already have 5 new episodes for Season 2 in the bag...as well as a new Christmas episode to air on NBC this Christmas having all Madagascar characters back...seriously
Do you mean the real guy or what? Anyway, if you did that would be so kewl. You should stick around to inform us on these things. Us poor ignorant people need this kind of info aso we don't die from the suspense.
over a year ago dannyjacobs said…
long story short...Danny Jacobs the voice of KJ on the series is a very devout Catholic...i did a performance this past weekend in LA @ St Victor Church in West Hollywood...he picked me up @ the airport and we hung out all weekend...he gave me the new info...seriously, it was crazy that it was him...there r no odds 4 this...and me and my children and fam r huge fans of the show...he couldn't believe i found out it was him...he actually got up and sang a Stevie Wonder tune with me...in his reg. voice which is amazing!...anyway, i had him call my kids in KJ...2 funny