Penguins of Madagascar Kowalski,Scared Of The Dentist!?

kowalskicrazy posted on Jul 25, 2009 at 04:16PM
why is kowalski terrified of the dentist.
save

Penguins of Madagascar 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago monsy38 said…
laugh
I'm currently writting an article about it.
He had a BAD EXPERIENCE when he was a small penguin
over a year ago 18wanda said…
smile
Penguins don't even have teeth. It is like Private pointed out. We will have to wait for monsy to finish that article!
over a year ago kowalski50 said…
mischievous
heyo i looooove kowalski o mylink gosh lets be best friends kowalskicrazy
tongue
well, thanks to Joey (who hacked into my profile >O) you can now go check out my article on the penguin's of madagascar archive. Just look for Monsy38 or Kowalski's Origin. 2nd chapter tells you all about it.
over a year ago rico911910 said…
i think he just eats to much candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
yeah, perhaps he was halucinating XD
over a year ago 18wanda said…
You mean a forbidden fruit-flavored substance?
YES! YES! CANDY! CANDY!!!! ...right.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin said…
I actually went to the dentist the day that the “Needle Point” episode first aired, so it was a funny ending for me to see on that day when I got back home.

As for why Kowalski is afraid of the dentist, I don’t know, especially with the fact that penguins have no teeth. I hope a psychotic dentist never tried to use the dental drill on his bill!

As for me, I do not fear the dentist. It may not be the most fun way to spend part of your day, but I’ve never had any horrible experiences. I’ve had fillings, extractions, and one root canal – all while awake – and my biggest complaint so far has been a few times when the dentist couldn’t get the bite correct on the first try.
over a year ago skipperluvs said…
surprise
I think it is just because they stick in the needles in their mouths or maybe they have to get their beak's polished or something and it probably burns and hurts alot.
over a year ago kowalskicrazy said…
cool
One time I had to get a tooth pulled and I was absolutly terrified of the needle the dentist stuck in my mouth o and kowalski50 if u want we can b best friends. Is ther a kowalski fan club? If ther is I'm totally ther
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
well since they don`t have teeth it`ll feel like the dentist is drilling there gum`s*shudder`s*no wonder he`s scared:)