Penguins of Madagascar Icon Days

peacebaby7 posted on Aug 11, 2013 at 02:15AM
Private1sCut3 has officially left fanpop (but will be on DeviantArt and FanFiction), and has left this forum for me to continue. I was going to continue on hers, but it was brought to my attention that it'd be easier to just make a new forum to update. And so, here is the list for the next Icon Days. If you have any questions or suggestions for Icon Days, let me know. :)

For any newcomers, this is where we choose a POM-related theme each Sunday to change our icons to. :)

(2014)
October 12: Painting Day
October 19: Car Day
October 26: Halloween Day
November 2: Technology Day
November 9: DVD Covers Day
November 16: Excitement Day
November 23: Premier Day
November 30: Slap Day
December 7: Combat Day
December 14: North Wind Day
December 21: Christmas Special Day
December 28: Too Many Feels Day
(2015)
January 4: Baby Day
January 11: LOL Day
January 18: Secondary Movie Character Day
January 25: Salute Day
February 1: TV Crew Day
February 8: Berserk Day
February 15: Actor Day
February 22:
March 1: Actress Day
March 8: Baby Day
March 15: Green Day
March 22: Celebration Day
March 29: Sick Day
April 5: Not-my-cup-of-tea Day
April 12: Lunacorn Day
April 19: Penguin Day
April 26: Squirrel Day
May 3: Science Day
May 10: Dance Day
May 17: Epiphany Day
May 24: Favorite Shipping Day
May 31: Mort Day
June 7: Lemur Day
June 14: Fossa Day
June 21: Scream Day
June 28: British Day
July 5: Plush Day
July 12: Meme Day
July 19: Superhero Day
26 July: Villain Day
2 August: Fave Character Day
9 August: Food Day
16 August: RL Animal Day
23 August: Follow the Leader Day
30 August: Keep Calm Day
6 September: Dave Day
13 September: Throwback Day
20 September: Completely Normal Day
27 September: "Hey! That's Not POM!" Day
4 October: Lemur Squad Day
11 October: Weird Day
18 October: Creepy Day
25 October: Halloween Day

~~~Past Year Icon Days~~~

1 November: Forgetful Day—Our busy lives keep us from remembering this forum. Pick an icon of someone being forgetful on the show or movie.
8 November: Anniversary Day—Can you believe it's nearly been a year since the POM Movie was released? Pick an icon to commemorate this day on 14 Nov.
15 November: Movie Day—We've celebrated the one-year anniversary of the POM Movie. Choose a favorite moment from the movie for your icon.
last edited on Nov 04, 2015 at 11:24PM

Penguins of Madagascar 161 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-161 of 161

over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
I'm twenty minutes early in my time zone, but I don't wanna forget tomorrow. Plus, I wanted to change my icon to Dave. HAPPY DAVE DAY! XDD
27Kowalski commented…
Happy Dave Day, everyone! :3 over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
Love the icon, 27K! :) over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
@Skilene17: Backatcha! Love the icon! :D over a year ago
smile
Hey, guys! Not sure if I'll get the chance to do this Sunday, since I'll be having a friend over all weekend and won't be on, so I went ahead and changed my icon. I hope you guys don't mind me just choosing a random day for this Sunday, but no one gave any suggestions to me this past week. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know and I'll add them. Otherwise, I'll just try to think of more, myself.

Happy Early Throwback Day! See you guys Monday! :)
peacebaby7 commented…
Oh, and I chose my icon from "Food Day" since I didn't get to have it that week but for a few days. over a year ago
Skilene17 commented…
Happy early Throw back Day!. I chose my icon from "Plush Day", I love my plushies. :D over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
@Skilene17: Awesome icon and plushies! :) over a year ago
Skilene17 commented…
Thank you. :) over a year ago
big smile
Changing mine now because my friend's coming over again. Happy (early) Completely Normal Day! Yeah, I couldn't think of anything better. XD A penguin regurgitating another penguin is completely normal. It is in our world, right?
last edited over a year ago
Skilene17 commented…
Haha, nice. Happy Completely Normal Day. :D over a year ago
27Kowalski commented…
Heh, *scratches back of neck* soo, I'm a bit late, I guess, but ... still, happy Normal Day! X3 Julien riding a sandwich looks pretty normal, right? XD over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
@27K: LOL, it's okay. And yes, completely normal. XD over a year ago
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
big smile
Looks like we got nothing planned for today's icon day. Hmm ... How about "Hey! That's not POM!" Day? You could change your icon to another fandom you love. (Not sure if we've already done this.)

Oh , I've got another idea! How does "Lemur Squad" Day sound to you? Since there's three of us, we could change each of our icons to a lemur, like, for example, I could be Mort, PB could be Julien, and Skilene17 could be Maurice. XD
peacebaby7 commented…
Shazbot! I completely forgot to update this. I've been so busy this week. I like those ideas! I'll add them. Thanks for picking up my slack. XD over a year ago
27Kowalski commented…
LOL, it's all right. And no problemo! :3 over a year ago
Skilene17 commented…
Haha, nice idea. I'd totally do that. XD over a year ago
big smile
Happy "Hey! That's Not POM!" Day! I chose Home because I just watched this movie for the first time a couple weeks ago and I just love it so much! Oh is so adorable! I actually wrote a oneshot for it the other day. It felt kind of weird since I always write for POM. XD
27Kowalski commented…
Awesome icon! :3 I haven't seen "Home" yet, because I'm still waiting for it to be available in streaming. I heard good things about it, though. :3 over a year ago
27Kowalski commented…
Anyways, I chose "Portal 2" because that flippin' game gives me life. XD And I chose Wheatley for my icon because, well, he's just adorable. X3 over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
@27K: You're welcome. Watch soon! over a year ago
laugh
Happy Lemur Squad Day! I'm Julien, because I'm the King, and I get the pretty crown. Who are my loyal subjects? (XD)
27Kowalski commented…
Haha, happy Lemur Squad Day! I got Clover, because she's awesome. XD over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
Not more awesome than the king that is me! Now make me a smoothie. XD over a year ago
laugh
I changed my icon on time, but I forgot to leave a post. Happy Weird Day, guys! Embrace the weirdness!
27Kowalski commented…
Happy (late) Weird Day! POTATO! XD over a year ago
Skilene17 commented…
Happy Weird Day!. Sorry I'm late and that I missed the previous one, I've been super busy lately. :) over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
It's all right. I have been too. :) over a year ago
laugh
I forgot to change my icon. Been real busy lately.

Happy Halloween! Strangely, today at rehearsal, the power flickered and the magnets holding the doors to the serving hatches failed and they all slammed shut on their own. Everyone was like, "Happy Halloween, guys." XDD
chaos-ice commented…
Happy Halloween to you too. :D I'm going to use my drawing of Skipper in Vampire costume. ^_^ over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
Awesome! :) over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
@27K: Hm . . . no, I just feel extra full of chocolate. XD Nice icon. :) over a year ago
big smile
LOL, I keep forgetting this. Happy late Forgetful Day. Betcha can't guess where the inspiration for that day came from. XD

I chose when Kowalski forgot his . . . well, everything.
over a year ago Skilene17 said…
big smile
Have we given up on this? It was a lot of fun.
hmmm
@Skilene17: Well, I wanted to keep doing it, but I ended up being the only one doing it, and since I was running short on time because of college, I decided it wasn't worth it if no one was doing it with me.
peacebaby7 commented…
But it was a lot of fun. :) over a year ago