Penguins of Madagascar Annoying Computer Voice

peacebaby7 posted on Sep 16, 2012 at 04:44PM
Remember 'An Elephant Never Forgets' when grown up Kid Kazoo was talking to animal control and the computer voice on the phone had no idea what he was saying?

Kid Kazoo: Elephant...Elephant....ELEPHANT!!!
Computer guy: You said...enterglades pigmey sundae.

Kid Kazoo: Penguins? Now there's penguins?!
Computer guy: You said...meletland milksnake.

I HATE it when that happens! XD Anyway, that's what this forum is about. The first person "says" something to the next person that's POM related, and the next person twists it around to say something completely outrageous! For example:

peacebaby7: Skipper's singing is awesome!

RandomFan123: You said...Skipping cerebellum forte.

I love the Penguins of Madagascar!

RandomFan456: You said...Glove pensions oh mad ascot.

King Julien's crown.

Penguins of Madagascar 322 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 322

over a year ago Catherina_PoM said…
laugh
You said..MY PRIVATE!!! (Ehhhh...Please don't start a fangirl fight :P)

Butterscotch Lolly!!
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
(^XD Yes PF....PLEASE! XD)

You said: Shudder not golly.

King Julien likes to move it, move it!
over a year ago Penguins_fan said…
laugh
(^^XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!) You said... he was the only one who really apreciated Julien's bottom. (XP)

Mort scratches Julien's bottom ( and someone needs to cover Private's eyes! D:).
laugh
You said: Julien scratches Mort's bottom. (and Private needs to cover someone's eyes! :D)

(:P)

Leonard the Koala.
laugh
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! #DEAD) You said...Koala the Leonard.

Am i a smootie now?
laugh
(^XDXD)

You said: Sam's shy make doodie now? (I totally couldn't resist. XD)

The penguins commandeer peoples' vehicles.
laugh
(LOL!) You said...just penguins and people should drive! ((I totally couldn't resist. XD ²)

You can't handle the Kowalski.
laugh
(^No copy my words! XD)

You said: Kowalski the handle can't you.

Max the mooncat
laugh
( :P! I did put a little " ² " after it, dont u c it? XD!!!!! XP! And LOL!!!XD) You said...wax the room rat (???).

Private fears the badgers.
laugh
(^So? :P XD and I don't have room rat...nor do I want to wax it. XDXDXD)

You said: Private shears the manager.

Circus Afro.
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXD!!! :P!) You said... Afro circus,afro circus,polkadot,polkadot,polkadot afro! (I totally couldn't resist. XD ³ ! XDXDXDXD!!!)

No,that's right! Minigolf!
laugh
(^:PPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)

You said: PB is going to poke you with a minigolf stick if you don't stop copying me. (Now who can't resist? JUST KIDDING! XD)

(Seriously) You said: More rats might! Winning dwarf!

Penguins rule.
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!) You said... fanguins school ( I WANT THAT SCHOOL!!! *____________*!!!) .(And,also... I totally couldn't resist. XD 4!! [XP!!])

Private got sugar crazed! RUN TO THE HILLS!!!
laugh
(^I wanna go to that school too! :D XD And also, *pokes you with minigolf stick* :P)

You said: Living Mort booger maze! SUN MOO TREE DILLS!!! (XD)

Skipper is the sexiest leader eva. ;)
laugh
(OUCH! :P! *imagines that fanguin school with all of the fanpop fanguins* THE PARADISE!!! *__*! And LOL!! oh, i almost forgot! I totally couldn't resist.XD 5 ! [XD!!!]) You said... Private is the sexier with his bow tie (XD!!!!!!!!!).

I just EWWW when the Hen kissed Kowalski.
laugh
You said: I just exploded when the Hen kissed Kowalski (That Hen's gonna get it,and I'm not gonna take it easy >:D *pulls out chainsaw* Who wants chicken bbq wings? XD MWHAHAHAHAHAA! Okay I really need to choose between Kowalski or Private cuz it's just making me crazy :P)

Skipper and Marlene should go out in my opinion (Definitly! :D)
laugh
(YAY!!! And...CHOOSE KOWALSKI or we will get in conflicts A LOT of times.) You said... THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN! JUST EWW!

Me and my chainsaw ( OK,i'm not Rico. Just LOL...).
laugh
(I'm with you CP! Skilene forever! <3)

You said: She ate my lame scarf.

Skipper loves furros.
laugh
(^^ And that makes me more wanting to choose Private XD I love messin' with people >:3 ^ High five! :D Also,what are furros? Fur O's? Ewwww I will never want to eat fur flavored cereal..I'll never understand Skipper's taste in food :P)

You said: My sneakers want to eat you (No Sneaky! Stay!! Don't-- *My sneakers start chasing PB and I accidentally took it off* Run PB Run! D:)

Somehow "Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles" look kinda like the same as "Penguins of Madagascar"
last edited over a year ago
laugh
(^*high fives* :D Furros are from Operation: Big Blue Marble. Churros mixed with fish. :3 Also....Aaaah!!! A demented sneaker is chasing me!!!!! D: XD)

........*dial tone* If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. (I couldn't resist saying that!!! XD)

Penguins are your inspiration.
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
smile
You said: True, the penguins are your inspiration, andwhen you see them you begin perspiration because of their hotness! (Lame pun I know :P)

Skipper wrestles RIco the ground
laugh
(^Works for me. XD)

You said: Skipping best deals Rico be grounded. (*shrugs*)

Penguins are awesome!
laugh
You said..What? I can't hear with all the roaring noises (*My sneakers roar at PB* :O XD)

I feel like I wanna slap Kowalski for no reason (*slaps Kowalski* Kowalski:Oww Hey!! What was that for!! D:< Me: I dunno .__.)
laugh
(^XDXDXD Me: O.O.....G-G-Good sneaker....XD)

You said: VAIHLKGASJ!! FISSH! FIISH!! *voice heard in background* No Rico! Gimme the phone! I'm not ordering fish!!!

POM is fun for everyone!
laugh
(0_o...*backs away*...!) You said... Mom is gun for anyone (???????).

Private always almost dies. :D
laugh
You said: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

You penguins are psychotic!!!!!!!!
laugh
(XDXDXDXD) You said...so fanguins are patriotic. (we are? So, i love you Brazil! )

Private has a sugar addiction
laugh
You said: Primate has a loogie affection. (O.O XD)

Kowalski! Analysis!
laugh
(0_o!) You said... Analisys! Kowalski!

Potatoes loves Mort.
laugh
(XD Potatoes love Mort? XDDDD LOL!)

You said..King Julien loves Mort (:P My brain's not working on fun stuff today since the end of school cuz I'm bored :P)

Isn't Private just sooooooooooooo adorable and sweet?
laugh
You said: (dial tone) ------------------------------------------­---­---­---­- Sorry, but what you said was classified information and will be excluded from this forum. Don't leave town. (You think your brain's not working. :P)

Pen-gu-ins.
laugh
(^ Okay why was I talking with the phone? :P XDDD)

You said.. I have earholes,Dol-pher-in! (Remember in The Return of The Revenge of Dr. Blowhole? :P)

I'm still mad at the hen
laugh
(^XD Well this is Annoying Computer Voice, as in, the annoying computerized voice you hear on the phone sometimes that have no idea what you just said that gets really really annoying. :P XD)

You said: Dimes steal Chad at the bend.

Skipper da leader.
laugh
(^ I think I understand that or maybe not.. XDDDD Yeeesh why is Kowalski so hard to catch? X3 I'm gonna need a penguin catching equipment >:D)

You said..No way!! I'm da leader!! *pushes Skipper off a cliff* Okay what did I just do?!?!?! I'm so toast if PB finds out!!

I like flowers,moonbeams and not violent protest (Nope that's a lie!! Well except the flowers and moonbeams :P)
laugh
(^O.O.....>:(....*twitch*....*twitch*..­...­CP.­...­...­Com­e here. (XD))

You said: I make showers, shoe seams, and robot shyness prototypes.

Carlotta
laugh
(^ "^.^ Eheh...Nooooooo..I don't want to come there..There's a scary spider! XD)

You said..Me whatta?

Broaches?!
laugh
(^*twitch*....OK....then I'll come to you.........*takes a step closer to you* (XD))

You said: Moats is?!

Penguins are awesome. :)
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
smile
(LOL what's going in here :P)

You said: How awesome is Spongebob? (D:)

Kowalski ate my shoe DX
laugh
(^Not awesome at all dude! XD Now where was I....oh yeah....*takes another step closer to CP* (XD))

You said: Shoes ate my Kowalski. (What? XD)

I want new penguins to air! :D
laugh
(^^XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!) You said... i have spin guns on my hair! D:(LOL!!!!!!!!0_o...)

Am i a smootie now?
laugh
(*steps back* Noooo don't come more closer!! I'm warning you!! You don't wanna have a fight like me and Raph do ya? And I don't wanna hurt you PB, you're my friend!! D: (XD))

You said..Yes you're a smoothie now hey who wants a free smoothie? (XD)

Somebody slap me!! 2015?! Seriously?? I must be dreaming!!
last edited over a year ago
laugh
(Give me to Kowalski, he knows how make me come back. If he can't, just give me to Private. Last wish. If u don't, i'll haunt you!!! And get you embarassed just with Private and in your most important days.) You said...he was the only one who really apreciated my bottom (couldnt resist!).

Who was the one that Kowalski did trust to save the universe in "It's about time"?
laugh
(^ O_o Urmmm.. Okay.. KOWALSKI!! Fix PF back to normal OR YOU'RE DEAD!! Ummm not really "^.^)

You said..Private's cuteness overload is too cute to resist (Now that,I couldn't resist.. And for your information PF, I'm not a soooo crazy Private and Kowalski fan,I just only like them normally..Now I'm a Skipper fangirl <3)

Skipper is awesome!
laugh
(^^^Who says I wanna fight? I just wanna hug you! Come here! *starts walking closer* (XD))

You said: Skipping miss lawson.

King...Julien...yes, but you can call me King Julien.
laugh
(Really? Then I should really...RUN AWAY!!! *runs*)

You said.. Hello,hello,hello,hello..( Weird XD)

The Penguins are so awesome!
laugh
(^*chases* Get back here CP! >:( (XD))

You said: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. (:P XD)

I <3 penguins. (XD)
laugh
(^ O_O Uh-oh! Well that's it.."Run like the wind!" Raph: Get off of me!! "Erm..Hehe *rides on a horse* "Ya never catch me now! >:D)

You said..I don't wanna hurt CP anymore :3 (Really? :D)

The feet
laugh
(^*stops chasing you* XD You know I was only kidding right? :3)

You said: Memphis Beat. XD

The royal feet...are miiiinnneee....and I will have VENGEEEEEEEAANCE!!!!! Heeheehee! Okay, be right back!
laugh
(^^^^"Baby,you're not breaking up on me. And now you wont stop calling,cuz im kinda busy... k-kinda busy, k-kinda busy" [ LOL DOMO and Cody Belew got thin song stuck in my mind!!! I should stop listening to the song... oh wait a sec please ok? *opens another window* *puts on youtube* *DOMO vs Cody Belew "Telephone" * *watches* *comes back* Ok, where were we? ] ) You said... Bananas are cool. ( LOL random DW quote! 0_o)

Let's be best friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...
laugh
(Oh my.. XD)

You said.. I like trains *Gets hit by a train* (ASDF Movie reference LOL XD)

Mort is cute in many ways, languages and words!