Penguins of Madagascar Things we can confirm

Andjane posted on Sep 15, 2012 at 07:40PM
Okay so you heard about the POM movie coming out right? Off course you have!

So on this forum we get all the information about the upcoming movie we can! okay so either be confirmed or speculated here are examples of each.

Just a warning there will probably be some hints and spoilers about the movie in the future on this forum!

CONFIRMED-
The movie will be out on March 27 2015 in the USA
(if you can please provide a link that proves it has been confirmed eg- link )

SPECULATED-
The movie will involve lunacorns

Okay so please tittle your post but dont make your speculation as silly as that lol, it has to make sence. If we post all the updates for the movie here everyone can come to the same place to find the info!

Thank you and enjoy!
last edited on Sep 15, 2012 at 08:56PM

Penguins of Madagascar 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
big smile
I think this is a great idea for a forum! I have some info!

SPECULATED: The movie will involve a circus. (I saw it in a video once TMG said it)

I have some confirmed information but I want to be sure it's OK with ya'll before I post it. It has something major to do with the plot. So is it OK if I post it?
over a year ago Andjane said…
wink
@peacebaby7 Go right ahead =D
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
^ i don't mind if you put it up, playing ball.
big smile
Yayz!

CONFIRMED: On the same video I mentioned before, TMG also said that it would involve the penguins trying to get home after being stranded in Kenya! That's all I know though. :D
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
big smile
^ stranded in kenya? ooh i hope i remember that when i'm a senior in high school, because 2015 is my graduating year and the movie supposedly starts on the last friday of march that year. this sounds so exciting.
laugh
^I know right! I'll be graduating in 2016. So I'll have year to go when it comes out. XD
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
CONFIRMED-
The movie will be about the Madagascar movie penguins, as Bob Schooley said in this interview.

TMB: Now that production is finished on the show, what’s next for you and the Penguins? Rumor has it that there may be a movie in the works.

RS: There is a Penguins movie in production at DW, but at this time it’s unrelated to the series. That could always change though, I guess. We, and most of the staff and some of the cast are deep into the next series Monsters vs. Aliens.

Source: link
last edited over a year ago
sad
^I wish they could get someone else to produce MvsA so our producers can focus on POM.