Penguins of Madagascar Skipper Would be Proud...I Think.

Saori14 posted on Sep 12, 2012 at 08:11PM
I find it appropriate to admit on a club about Commando penguins that my dream is to get into the Military and reach the Black Ops. Am I so weird and random that I want to pursue such a weird career? But then I ask myself what the Black Ops thought as kids, about their dreams of getting into the Black Ops, and I don't feel so lonely anymore! So for anyoe else on this spot who wants to get into the army/Black Ops because of their patriotic spirit and the sheer epicness of smashing through a window and not having to pay for it, THUMBS UP! Haters gonna hate, but I give up my initial idea of becoming an actress/singer of some sort to pursue THIS! And not like I was that good at Theatre, so...Why I had to write this I don't know, but it feels good to tell someone. Even if the feedback is "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY GET THAT SUICIDAL STREAK BACK INTO GODDAMN CONTROL!!!" or you think I'm mental, maybe I am, what can I say, but I doubt that everyone in the military is a raving-mad sociopath. Well now that that's over, I re-read itand it looks like I was on Happy Crack yet again. Message is, I want to reach the level of the Black Ops and if you're so nice and kind and have a same inspiration tell me, so I'll have someone the same as me. Toodles!

Penguins of Madagascar 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saori14 said…
smile
Yuuup. Happy Crack.