Penguins of Madagascar Sloganmaker.com

peacebaby7 posted on Sep 03, 2012 at 06:23PM
So I see that you all seem to be enjoying Sloganmaker! So I decided that we can make our own slogans too! So it's just like the site, one person types in something POM related, and the next person comes up with a slogan! It can be funny, sensible, catchy, or completely outrageous! Just have fun with it! :D
last edited on Sep 03, 2012 at 06:37PM
save

Penguins of Madagascar 669 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 669

over a year ago Penguins_fan said…
laugh
(LOL!!! KKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkk...) Graveyard 8 will save your life one day! (?)

Space squids
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Drop some Space squids on 'em. (XDXD)

Skipper's fake mustache
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
laugh
Skipper's fake mustache for that good looking feeling. (XD)

Skipper's mirror time.
laugh
(^^XDXDXDXD!!!!!^XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!­) Skipper's mirror time not sweet not bitter. (?)

Julien's pijmas
laugh
Julien's pajamas FTW!

Monster Music Box.
laugh
Last night I did not vomit because of the alcohol, but because I thought about you, Monster Music Box. (O.o)

Hypercute.
laugh
(0_o) Just a hypercute and you will sleep faster! (XP)

Kowalski's bikini
laugh
(O_____O That would be a sight I would not want to see......)

Kowalski's bikini brings happiness. (I don't think so... O.o)

smile
(Next one?)
laugh
(XD Oh yeah, I forgot. XDD)

Dead Baxter.
laugh
Dead Baxter isn't as traderous as Julien proclaims. He just wants a friend!! (I don't know.)

Billy, Bobby, Betty, and Bernie.
laugh
(??????) Billy, Bobby, Betty, and Bernie for a better tomorrow! (Again : ??????)

Bow Tie.
laugh
Bow Tie + Private = Badass + Awesomeness + Adorability.

Julien's crown
laugh
(<3<3<3<3!!!) Julien's crown knows your secrets. (O.O!)

Zoey
laugh
Zoe steals your potatoes. (:P)

Maurice's thumbs.
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
mischievous
Maurice Thumbs can turn you into a vampire

Skipper's hidden tattoo
laugh
Skipper's hidden tattoo for everyone, everyday. (O.o)

678435 grains of salt in the mess hall salt shaker.
laugh
678435 grains of salt in the mess hall salt shaker is dinner for Marlene

Mort's stash of rotten potatoes under the lemur habitat
laugh
(^XD)

Mort's stash of rotten potatoes under the lemur habitat is free for everyone!

Ninja Leonard.
laugh
Ninja Leonard, the best bodyguard you'll ever have...unless you touch him then he goes real ninja on you!

Rock Star Lemurs
laugh
Rock Star Lemurs for life!

Crazy Fanguins.
smile
Crazy Fanguins will beat up Skipper and his team just for autographs and gas money

Commander Kowalski
laugh
Commander Kowalski is always watching... (O.O *looks around suspiciously*)

Penguins on fanpop.
laugh
Penguins on fanpop viciously tracks down every single POM fan on the site!

(Well better go pack my bags, ciao XD)

Confused Private
laugh
(^XDXDXD)

Confused Private - radiating elegance and quality. (that makes no sense. XD)

Oh la dee da! I'm a penguin on a mission I'm better than you!
laugh
Oh la dee da! I'm a penguin on a mission I'm better than you, put the World to sleep. (Okay.. xD)

WHY BANANA!!?!?!
laugh
(^XD)

When you've said "WHY BANANA!!?!?!" you've said it all.

Happiness circles.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Hugs are happiness circles. Let's be best friend forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

LEOPARD SEAL!!!
big smile
Remember, whenever in a crisis, just keep calm and call the pengui-LEOPARD SEAL!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!!! *gets on train to Mexico* (I dunno, I got bored.)

Mort.
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXD!!!!!! Awesome result of boredom! XD!!!) Mort steals your potatoes. (does it remind u about something? XD!!!)

Uncle Nigel
laugh
(^XDXD)

Uncle Nigel helps Mort steal your potatoes. (:P)

Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut.
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!) Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut helps Uncle Nigel when he is helping Mort to steal your potatoes. (:P!)

Hans
laugh
(^XD Oh yeah?)

Hans eats the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut while it is helping Uncle Nigel when he is helping Mort steal your potatoes. (:P!!!!!)

Fanguins.
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!) Fanguins steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he hepls Uncle Nigel to help Mort to steal your potatoes.

Private
laugh
(^XDXDXD)

Private gives lectures to fanguins that steal Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans while he's eating it while it is helping Uncle Nigel while he is helping Mort to steal your potatoes.

Potatoes. (>:) XD)
laugh
(XD!!!!!!!!) Potatoes don't know what to do when Private is giving lectures to the fanguins that steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he's helping Uncle Nigel to help Mort to steal your potatoes.

Bow tie
laugh
(^XDXDXD)

Bow ties solve everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private is giving lectures to the fanguins that steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he's helping Uncle Nigel to help Mort to steal your potatoes.

The Chronotron.
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!­) The Chronotron helps bow ties when they are solving everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private is giving lectures to the fanguins that steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he is helping Uncle Nigel to help Mort to steal your potatoes.

DA RED SQUIRREL!!!
laugh
(^XD How long is this gonna go on? LOL!! XD)

DA RED SQUIRREL!!! uses The Chronotron while it is helping bow ties when they are solving everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private is giving lectures to the fanguins that steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he is helping Uncle Nigel to help Mort to steal your potatoes.

Dr. Blowhole.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
(XD!!! I hav no idea! But it's getting funnier! XDXDXDXD!!!) Dr. Blowhole ate DA RED SQUIRREL!!! when he was using the Chronothron when it was helping bow tie when it was solving everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private gives lectures to the fanguins when they steal the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he helps Uncle Nigel when he's helping Mort to steal your potatoes.

Dale
laugh
(^I know right?! Thank goodness for copy & paste! XDXD And Dr. B ate the Red Squirrel!? :O XD)

Dale did the electric slide while Dr. Blowhole ate DA RED SQUIRREL!!! when he was using the Chronothron when it was helping bow tie when it was solving everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private gives lectures to the fanguins when they steal the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he helps Uncle Nigel when he's helping Mort to steal your potatoes.

Alice's stinky shoes.
laugh
(XDXDXDXD!!! Yes he did!!! Creepy,i know! XD!!) Alice's stinky shoes throwed a brick on Dale when he was doing the eletric slide when Dr. Blowhole ate DA RED SQUIRREL!!! when he was using the Chronotron when it was helping a bow tie when it was solving everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private gives lectures to the fanguins who steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he helps Uncle Nigel when he's helping Mort to steal your potatoes.

Rico
laugh
(^XDXD Oh my I can't stop laughing! *facekeyboardovawh;raiglh;vfn*

Rico blew up Alice's stinky shoes when they threw a brick on Dale when he was doing the eletric slide when Dr. Blowhole ate DA RED SQUIRREL!!! when he was using the Chronotron when it was helping a bow tie when it was solving everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private gives lectures to the fanguins who steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he helps Uncle Nigel when he's helping Mort to steal your potatoes.

The Lunacorns
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXDXD!!! IKR???) The Lunacorns kissed Rico when he blowed up Alice's stinky shoes when they threw a brick on Dale when he was doing the eletric slide when Dr. Blowhole ate DA RED SQUIRREL!!! when he was using the Chronotron when it was helping a bow tie when it was solving everything when potatoes don't know what to do when Private gives lectures to the fanguins who steals the Sweet Alaskan Sauerkraut from Hans when he's helping Uncle Nigel to help Mort to steal your potatoes. (hahahah, what a big sentence! XD)

Skipper
laugh
(O.O ...........*backs away slowly* Nah just kidding. XDD)

Skipper tonight, tomorrow all right. (O.O)
laugh
(LOL!XDXDXDXDXD!!! And...next one? )
laugh
(*Facepalm* oh yeah. XDD)

The royal feet
laugh
The royal feet are jealous of the royal bottom (:P).

Skipper's log
laugh
(LOL Emma! XDXDXD)

There's a Skipper's log for everyone.

Private's arch enemy
over a year ago Catherina_PoM said…
laugh
When there is Private's arch enemy,there will surely be Penguins_Fan (Brain! Why aren't you working? Wake up from the boring side or I'll fall-- *Instantly sleeps* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ Also no offence PF)

Afro Circus